Majimoji Rurumo

Been following this since I found it (with two chapters) the Lord only know how many years ago. I really enjoy it as possibly one of the most innocent manga (even with all the ecchi claims) I know. Perhaps I just fell in love with Rurumo.

Oh yeah. I actually cried over the chapter, "Jiken of June Rain." Our mangaka is NOT an amateur.

Double-page supporter
For those unaware, a two-episode OVA titled "Majimoji Rurumo: Kanketsu-hen" is scheduled for release in July 2019. So we're actually going to get more Rurumo anime.

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one who finds it hard to read this? The characters are just too f*cked up lol
But do read this if you like Kuuderes. You’ll love this Kuudere Witch since she’s so cool. You must read this is if it’s for Kuuderes!
This story has a lot of potential but the logic of characters is also weird. When one should be mad they react weirdly acceptable

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for releasing another chapter.
I love this series, the OVA that just came out made me wish the manga would be picked up again so I'm happy for this release.

Group Leader
Also if anyone sees this and is wondering what happens at the end of all the manga, here's a thread https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1276633 it has the ending and everything, so you can read that because I don't think it'll get finished

Users who are viewing this thread