Majo Maid wa Joou no Himitsu o Shitte Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Lifesaver

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting some yuri... well, blame on me for not checking the tags. It would've been better if he transforms only in certain conditions, but taking the ring off is kinda lame ngl. I'll still give it a chance though.

Wouldn’t “Merukyuru” translate to “Miracle” in English? Though, if all their names a supposed to be French, I can see why you didn’t go with that.

Group Leader
Wouldn’t “Merukyuru” translate to “Miracle” in English? Though, if all their names a supposed to be French, I can see why you didn’t go with that.
nah, that would be "Mirakuru" instead of "Merukyuru", a bit same but different :pepehmm:

I'm still wondering why her own family hates her so much. Having someone who can see the future is a great asset for a family, no?

Also why is the fat guy who was going to take her scared? Being able to see the future means she can save him later too.

Ofc, shitty otome manga logic

Dex-chan lover
The way her parents acted in the opening scene was confusing. If they were trying to marry her off, why were they making it sound like she was constantly lying or trying to harm those around her? They didn't deserve the money the queen gave them or the money they received to take her in in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
After the scene introducing the princes, my thoughts after the words 'we're the maids of the prince we're aiming for actually' was: So each prince has a lot of tools at their disposal.

Dex-chan lover
It's faster because you don't need to erase the japanese character first. Usually result in faster release
what? You actually have to do more steps to make the Japanese characters half-disappear like this.

It's just a scanslation style by the group.

Power Uploader
what? You actually have to do more steps to make the Japanese characters half-disappear like this.

It's just a scanslation style by the group.
To be fair “more steps” means: “put layer on 65 transparency”. At least in the bubbles. It's insignificant.
I just like to keep the original lines visible to show I have nothing to hide and open myself up to scrutiny if I make a mistake, because 80% of scanlators are clearly guessing the meaning of half of the lines they translate if not more and guess wrong most of the time as well as simply omit entire parts they couldn't figure out. It's like how on news interviews when they dub some kind of interview, they leave the original voice faintly audible as a matter of journalistic integrity so that anyone who does know the source language can call them out on either translation errors or willful distortion.

Users who are viewing this thread