Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - The Witch's Servant and the Line of Distinction

@reu I'm waiting for the possibility of being this oficially translated (since it's so good I have hope) or at least me learning japanese, It's a shame for most of us the only way to follow up this series is through this websites and not oficially...

Contributor
Oh geez. Volume 10 already. We certainly are catching up quickly. Thank you!

This is my favorite chapter yet! It was funny, developed relationships more, and progressed the plot. Rei and Sauro have a pretty cool rivalry. I get the feeling they could learn a lot from each other when they're not fighting for Arsenio's affections

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much. Thank you translators/scanlations team for giving us the pleasure of reading this manga!

Also, more Lloyd x Eric would be the absolute best too. I'm loving the Sauro x Arsenio x Rei triangle though. He should just choose both. I can't. I just can't.

@yoshiii: if you don't mind a bit of spoilers
we're definitely getting more Lloyd x Eric in the next chapters, like SO much, I gave up and looked at the raws and once again I can't believe I'm not just halucinating this manga... it's like the perfect doujin of an original manga that was never published. The friendship between all the characters just keeps getting better and better, but the romance is just incredible, I'm- 🙃

@yoshiii: hahaha sorry sorry, but yeah hopefully you won't be disappointed ;)

@ipmanvsthemask: aah, well when I said I gave up, I really gave up, I simply bought the books, so... I have no links to give you here ^^"

Looking at Lloyd being surounded by monster reminding me of Snow White and my brain had just thought "Lloyd had just his enggagement broken , he suddenly become a Snow White in one chapter"
Im sorry 😂

Dex-chan lover
Forget all emotional moments so far. Don't tell me you didn't feel something when the Demon King reunited with Predator Seal. Such a touching moment.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect to see Eric in overalls. Rei, if you wanna kill Sauro, just do it already. He deserves to die.

Users who are viewing this thread