Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 11 Ch. 61 - The Witch's Servant and the Little Master (1)

Contributor
AND WE'RE BACK

Oh boy, time for angst. But this time, we know it has a happy ending (ish)!

Yeessss!!! I've been dying to read more! Thank you so much for the translation

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Betty u gotta save Arsenio from the whore

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me, just going ahead and shipping Vivian with phoenix lady. Just gonna eat this here food before it gets cold.

Dex-chan lover
Sauro preparing for the long haul at the end there.

And in other news, it seems Betty was a smug little witch even at a young age. Just casually causing trouble for her master.
And damn, Arsenio looks the worst we've ever seen him thus far. He's not so much injured as he is underfed and looking weak.

When you know the prequel does not have a good end, and you see this.

....Oh no, its going to be a painful time

Dex-chan lover
man, i read the recuerdo chapter right before this so just seeing arsenio chained getting more and more beaten down is depressing

....its seems like i need more tissue for the next chapter....
That extra page Arsenio story telling "1001 Betty cutenest when they first meet"

@solonit Erelandia, the place where Vivian lives, seems to be based off Ireland, so the scanlantors have elected to give that accent to the characters who are from there

Double-page supporter
Oh my fucking god finally! Even my bones were about to erode while waiting for dis but it was worth it.

I was so excited for new chapters! Turns out! I was not emotionally ready to read this yet! Haha!!!!! ! !! ! !!

Users who are viewing this thread