Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 11 Ch. 62 - The Witch's Servant and the Little Master (2)

wow just trample upon the broken parts of my heart will you?

godamn this manga be good

@furopoi yeah from the beginning we saw that Arsenio himself has a gun. It's been obvious that this is no usual Middle Age fantasy seeting, there are cars too in this world, and phones (they use one to talk to Rei and Eric's parents for ex), TVs and planes, and 'modern' medecine etc. It seems it's some kind of second part of the 20th century but with magic and magic creatures.

Thank you for the translation!

@Georg-Prime you're right, it's been ages since i read the first chapter. the revolvers definitely stand out compared to the flintlock looking thing he had though

@furopoi yeah, but I was thinking that maybe he wasn't using a normal gun with normal ammunitions, especially because he was fighting the freaking Maoh maybe he was using some magical stuff, but they (himself and/or the witches) weren't losing time making bullets for more recent guns (or didn't know how and weren't interested to even learn), and just made 'simple' magic balls easy to use on a single shot pistol of that type - also one shot would have been enough to know if he would do enough dammage to the demon king with a gun or if he was screwed lol. Maybe it's also just easier to find an old gun like that, than to try to buy a recent gun when you're a monster in 'Europe'? Who knows ^^

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how easy it is to imagine Arsenio getting by simply by being friendly yet thinking it's because he was skilled.
And then sad when you realise how quickly people forgot all about that the second they saw him as a monster.
It's no wonder he's so devoted to Betty. Just look at his face when he asks her to believe him. He's desperate there, yet look at how much rejection he has already had. He probably doesn't even expect her to help him in the first place, he's just trying on some small bit of hope. And she basically said yes with a smile, the first person to not be afraid of him. Even Vivian there saw him as a monster first and foremost, yet she saw him as simply someone in need of help.

Also the idea Vivian can track Betty makes me think this is not a rare thing for Betty to go off when she's told to stay put.

Lex

Betty best girl, mostly because she's the only (not currently frozen in time) actual girl of the main cast.

Users who are viewing this thread