Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - The Witch's Servant and the Knights' Alliance

Dex-chan lover
Don't be afraid Rei, wear what you want to wear. We support you no matter who you are.

Also Sauro being suicidal over that story is pretty sad. You're with him now, cast aside that regret because you're living for him now!

Dex-chan lover
Sauro was on the brink of despair, and Rei kept him from the brink.

They're such good friends even as rivals.

Group Leader
Both Rei and Sauro are selfish for wanting Arsenio to turn into a specific gender, which I find not that important.

Since if you truly love someone, their appearance don’t matter that much. Just a bit will do.

@Tsudow I agree with you to a point but I feel like gender plays such a large part of someones life it's not exactly just appearance. I hope they realize that they need to learn to love Arsenio without wanting to change parts of him.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck does Rei still call herself a guy with a straight face?

Sexuality isn’t a voluntary choice. Sauro fell in love with Arsenio when he was a girl. He already had affections for Arsenio as a friend but to see him as a girl, he can feel romantic love. Sauro loves Arsenio for who he is. That is true. But it’s not possible to think “I rly want to love another man even though I was straight, so I will turn bi.” Sauro has also always been a male. Meanwhile Rei is a male in a female body but to them, by living in such a unique condition, they’re don’t see the line of gender anymore. They didn’t think have gender dysphoria as a male but were forced the gender change. So they didn’t believe themselves to be female but at the same time, neither male. They were probably always pansexual (I state this label but since sexuality is a spectrum the label isn’t unreliable or that accurate) but realizes so when they met Arsenio and loved both sides of him. I think they found ways to love Arsenio how they can love.

Personality I think Sauro is going to back out because while he loves Arsenio as a female, he wants Arsenio as a male to be his friend again. And I think that friendship is going to be more meaningful after all that obstacles and suffering. Plus Arsenio seems to have some sort of attraction for Rei already.

I mean correct me If I’m wrong.

Was hoping to moved past this "desperate to be straight" thing, considering Eric's stance on it.
I think Arsenio and Sauro's teachings (that the there are three types of love) will hold him back. Too much emphasis on separation there. As much as I like Arsenio and Sauro as a ship it seems like Rei is the endgame. Maybe Sauro will get with Vivienne instead? Their personalities might be well-matched, and someone has to fight the demon bull for her lol.

As someone who's rooting for Sauro&Arsenio and has 'read' up to chapter 77, I'm actually more confident that if Arsenio does end up with someone (again it could totally ends with them just all friends) there is a high chance it'll be Sauro imho.
Sauro as a character is really making everything move on, the plot, the relationships (romantic and others), even personal issues that some of the characters are having (giving more confidence to Rei in many ways, Arsenio's reignited dream to be an armsmith, and... someone else, you guys just wait for that ch77), and I freaking love it.

Anyway good chapter T_T once again had me tearing up.
Thank you!

While i would love for sauro to have strictly platonic feelings towards arsenio (and this is me talking as someone who's cheering for them to be end game), i can see him being unsure about how to name the kind of relationship he wants with someone. Arsenio gave him both a life time friendship and familial love while they were growing up - both that sauro was without for a long time. Add to the fact that they both grew up in an aggressively catholic based culture. So im assuming heterosexual relationships were the norm/law for the two growing up which is why neither sauro or arsenio ever thought about the other that way. Maybe sauro did for a time (i mean fr who swears off one night stands after five minutes of meeting someone who trash talked you? Sauro was quick) but dismissed it because no one taught him that it was okay to not be straight otherwise.

Arsenio learned how others lived their lives bc he was thrown out. He wasn't surrounded by the culture and was exposed to others' way of living. Which makes sense since it happens irl with a lot of sheltered kids becoming independent and unlearning all of the shit that restrained them. So idk where im going with this but sauro only Recently became exposed to life outside espania and maybe he'll have time to figure himself out.

Though since the author is exploring different types of relationships and gender identity, i would be fine with the end game ship being anything. So long as betty is happy anyway lol

Fed-Kun's army
prGw7dH.png

(Of course the best solution is Nyonyo X Rei X Sauro.)

I’m here to appreciate the hedgehog fashion show with their impromptu model who even wink at camera

When sauro smile my heart exploded every time

@solaarii agreed, and it's important for people to remember that this has only been a few days/couple of weeks! You can't exactly unlearn a lifetime of heavy teaching in less than a month, and both Arsenio and Sauro really just met those weirdoes from the north (Rei's birthday still hasn't passed, and Betty needs to attend Beltane at the end of the month). All of them are still changing.

Users who are viewing this thread