Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Female Knight and Japanese Sweets

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what world she comes from. At the very least it's not a European medieval-like world.

So much sugar no one could eat more than a single bite? Then why did they add that much sugar in the first place? That doesn't even make sense.

But on the other hand, Japanese food is very sweet from what little I've tasted (allergy to fish limits it quite a bit) and what I've heard. It's like eating candy.

So what? They're in rural Japan, what do you expect her to eat? Mexican food?
Well, it would be an improvement. Not in what's logical for the setting, but the quality of food.

Hey google how to get knight wife with cute personality like this?
Step one: Be a manga protagonist.

a quicker marriage wouldn't be as strange in an older world... she'd live with him and would expect more responsibility.... not that strange...
For a large part of history and in many cultures, marrying before getting to know each other wasn't rare. Learning how to live with each other was part of it.

you say that as if every country doesn't praise their own food to high heaven, with america being the exception, since america barely has any of their own original foods
We don't. We laugh at people who can't handle it, whether it be actual food like surströmming or candy like salted licorice. But not really; we're well aware some tastes are most definitely acquired. We steal what we can and make it our own, like kebab pizza.

Dex-chan lover
jin seems to be extremely popular with the ladies. i'm surprised he hasn't gotten married yet seeing as he's apparently just oozing with rizz.

Dex-chan lover
you say that as if every country doesn't praise their own food to high heaven, with america being the exception, since america barely has any of their own original foods
Doesn't mean that Americans won't value a really shitty burger, when they come back from abroad.

Contributor
When I saw agar as an ingredient, I knew that snack had to be a type of jelly.
  • Pg. 7. Ah, this is the life. Nothing screams "slow life" more than that panel of them sitting together.
  • Pg. 8. What a lovely, goofy expression of delight.
  • Pg. 15. Really, Sera's expressions are some of the best things in this manga for me. :thumbsup:
Pretty damn smooth line from Jin (even if the wife part was a lie... for now).

That girl minding the store at the end is Kaho, the only other interested girl who's close to his age. So apparently she has a big brother who's really envious about the rumor of Jin getting himself a hot foreign-looking wife. If she pays Jin and Sera a visit soon, that's sure to be interesting. But didn't the younger girls visit Jin's house too? I guess that has to be addressed first, unless they just went home offscreen after finding out nobody was home.

This was 18 pages, but man did it feel short to me.

Dex-chan lover
image.png
DTw280vX4AEbMKK.jpg

homemade-cinnamon-rolls-4.jpg
I don't give a shit if you lot bonk me.

W O U L D.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't mean that Americans won't value a really shitty burger, when they come back from abroad.
Well, some of them will travel to the "Far East" only to eat at the local McD.

hamburgers still originated in germany, even if you modify it it's still german cuisine
And hamburgers are still modified meat, which was first cooked somewhere in Africa, so it's really just African cuisine.

It's like kebab pizza, which I mentioned before. Invented in Sweden. Sure, it's pizza, but you sure as hell aren't going to find any Italians claiming it's Italian food. Less sure about the Turkish people, but that's also just topping.

When does it cease to be a variant, and when does it become its own thing?

Don't tell me that the girl in the last page is going to turn out to be a government official?
Nah I think she'll probably end up being a childhood friend who either came to visit or is moving back out in the countryside has feelings for Jin and now hearing he has a wife has her confused/ conflicted like she might've missed her chance although her being a government worker would add an extra layer of drama rather than a normal love triangle

Dex-chan lover
Nah I think she'll probably end up being a childhood friend who either came to visit or is moving back out in the countryside has feelings for Jin and now hearing he has a wife has her confused/ conflicted like she might've missed her chance although her being a government worker would add an extra layer of drama rather than a normal love triangle
You do know why I mentioned about her being a Government Employee, right?
Or did you not read "How I Came to Live Out in the Country with a Female Knight Who Showed Up at My Place"?

Fed-Kun's army
Orange, pls don't be in love with mc for a long time and now try to interfere now 'cause he gets a lover that's not you lol that's too cliche

Users who are viewing this thread