Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Female Knight and Japanese Sweets

Dex-chan lover
Incoming 5 girls thinking they had a shot settling with herbivore Jimbo there, while at the same time never making a move, letting him rot alone as a single man... and now felt threatened by the perfect girl.

Supporter
I mean it's not like any prospective wife hasn't had ample opportunity to try to deepen a relationship with him prior, and vice versa.

Meanwhile it's always an option to fess up and clarify it was done to protect Sera who didn't have anywhere else to go.(Not ideal, but people could understand)

And even if divorce tends to be looked down upon more in rural areas(where in more populated areas it is more accepted/common), it's still an option to claim later on if Sera makes it home.

The author shouldn't rush the marriage like you suggest. There is little reason to do so. Nobody in the country is going to ask to see the registry, and it's extremely doubtful there would be any issues with the government in such a small town.

The only reason for marriage, would be if Sera decides to stay, where she could gain legal rights as his wife.

It would be one thing, if this was a extremely traditional society a hundred years back or more which two unmarried people living together would be a massive scandal(effectively crime). Or a society where the local lord could just claim whatever unmarried women he liked(thus Sera would be vulnerable), or women were mostly considered property of men, and had little individual rights.

In a situation like that, actual marriage would be necessary to protect her.(see Highlander series for an example of this)

For Seras situation, claiming to be his wife gives her credibility and goodwill in the community(through Jin having credibility and goodwill), avoids many questions she couldn't answer or the appearance of scandal, and is effectively not any different from actually being married, unless she gets in legal troubles(which would be unlikely). Even trying to get legally married, might carry more risk to it as it could raise questions about where Sera came from(illegal entry of country), or why Sera doesn't have any ID/passport.(Sera doesn't appear to have the attributes to pass as a native, or perhaps believably be added on a family registry or something).

Since Jin and Sera(so far at least) have little reason to legally get married(especially after barely knowing each other), it is better for them to grow closer first. For Sera to make the choice after completely finding no hope or chance of going home, or someone managing to find her. Maybe they fall in love(ideally), or maybe Jin is a good guy and marries her to help her have a secure permanent life in this world(love follows later perhaps).

It would be far easier if Sera can go home, for Jin to just tell people "Actually she was just a guest who needed a place to stay, I lied about her being my wife"(or lie and claim divorce), than it would be to annul a legal marriage with Sera gone.
Can enjoy others putting out their own story analyses (and although I would personally nitpick against your lack of a space before the parentheses, I won't hold it against you), especially for a series that's ongoing.

(see Highlander series for an example of this)
But when I got to this part, the ear worm kicked in and I had to double focus on finishing reading...

Dex-chan lover
There's only one that appears to be around his age, the other three are a pack of school kids. For a rural area like this where not much seems to occur on a day to day basis, it's probably the biggest event of the whole year. And heck, if there was anyone around that might actually even believe such an unbelievable event as a trans world migration, it would be a group of school kids.
It's less about whether they would believe the truth, and more about that they simply don't need to know the truth imo.

Supporter
It's less about whether they would believe the truth, and more about that they simply don't need to know the truth imo.
I seem to have forgotten to write in the part where I was supposed to actually acknowledge what your point was first, before stating my own thoughts. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I hope there is no drama, I just want to see Sera and Jin being lovey dovey as a newlywed

Here comes the love triagle to stall the story and make me lose interest.

Dex-chan lover

Yes, but you ignore one super important detail.

I'm viewing this as an anime/manga series rather than real life.

For an manga series, this would shut down a lot of romance options.

Also, it'd drag out the romance relationship quite a bit... and romance is far too often dragged out in romance anime/manga...

Also, Sera should have lived in an older style world where men and women shouldn't live together like that and marriage shouldn't be as complicated as it is in modern society.

For crying out loud, this is the 3rd story where a female knight is Isekai'd to a farmer who is tired of city life's home and gets mistaken as his lover. And it's probably going to take forever for them to become lovers....

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand we're back to praising japanese food to high heavens again.
They're good, you know? Especially if you are an Asian who has extended family members who like to bring their own local food when they visit you.

The taste of Japanese food and snacks (traditional ones) are very similar to a lot of my extended family's local food. Thus they taste nostalgic as fuck for me.

Glad to see more releases of this cute series, thanks for the work.

Also was this bastard just in the middle of the countryside farming with a harem all around him and were just dropped into the middle of that with this knight girl?

Dex-chan lover
So fluffin cute

Get a room you 2

. . . . .

Oh wait, they already did

. . .

And here comes the losin heroine (?)

But, thanks as always for the sl!

Users who are viewing this thread