Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - The Witch's Servant and the Knights' Alliance

Contributor
Ngl I forgot that not everyone subscribes to the "everyone should be bi, it's 2018, like, get over yourselves" way of thinking. But yeah I guess I kind of get it? Kamisama no Ekohiiki briefly goes over some subtleties about loving someone as one gender but not quite feeling the same way when they transition. While I don't completely believe that, I guess I kind of see how some people feel that way (btw, if you like this kind of manga, Komura Ayumi's the best at lukewarm time wasters that suddenly punch you in the gut. She's legit one of my favorite mangaka)
https://mangadex.org/title/21109/kami-sama-no-ekohiiki

Arsenio your like a proud partner to Sauro. Why cant you just choose Sauro if you so proud of him naked 😆

Dex-chan lover
I prefer Sauro in black shirt haha. This new outfit feels a bit not that cool

While I prefer Arsenio with Sauro I feel like he will end up with Rei instead

I can understand about Sauro not being able to accept a relationship with a male Arsenio.
I am an ace who was in a relationship with a normal dude, no matter how hard I tried to be more intimate it just felt wrong and forced. It is probably a similar thing.

Dex-chan lover
Sauro's situation isn't helped by the fact that for the longest time he has thought Arsenio dead. He's basically having to rationalise a lot of stuff currently to fit his world views, and bit by bit he's bending stuff. He believed Arsenio was a monster and his friend was gone, but after a few encounters he became unable to see that and rationalised it as his friend being purified of his sins and allowed to live, even for the sin of becoming a monster. He then fell in love with the female Arsenio as his old bonds reawoke and now he's aiming for him but to this day all his relationships were one night stands or affairs with girls. It's only natural that's what he sees currently here. Still, I think that might begin to chance. The entire prequel basically showed us just how important the two were to one another, and I think over time he's not going to care about what form Arsenio is in.

Imo since the characters are all still changing, and since the "Hunter Clan"'s original reason to help waking up Vivian is to help with Rei and Eric bodies situation, I'd say that genderswap is a bigger theme in this manga than homosexuality... so idk but one of the reasons why I think Arsenio could very well end up with Sauro is that he could decide to live (mostly?) as a woman.

Supporter
Ha yes the famous everyone should be bi.
It's okay for people to be gay as much as it is okay for people to be strait, you do not chose what you like in the first place, if Sauro only like women, well he only like female what else.
Now their is a difference between thinking you only like one gender and actually liking only one gender (a lot of person think they are strait but find out later they are not)

Users who are viewing this thread