Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 13 Ch. 76 - The Witch's Servant and the Mother Earth

Dex-chan lover
Touching Llyod ears in exchange for touching anything around Eric...

Eric is digging his own grave there XD

I'm all in Sauro/Arsenio team, so I'm happy that it's developing even more~ and this manga never fails to pull a laugh out of me, lol. That last panel is so hilarious, them using the divine flames for bbq! XD

why do i still feel like king bull has a death flag over his head tho

This has been one of the best Mangas I’ve read in a long time and look forward to each issue. Awesome translation job and in a strange way, thank you GS for teaching me a bit of Irish history and culture.

Dex-chan lover
page 5 was so precious

also that last page about the barbeque part cracked me up lmfao.

Bull King philosophy is the only philosophy I will subscribe from now on.

Such wonderful philosophy. I shall place such beautiful words in my heart and mind.

Hmmmmm... Idk what to feel about the gender swaps... Idk, man. Idk.

Thanks for the scanlation

Interesting philosophy, but i can't help but feel like this manga's left the rails long behind.

Peeps saying the manga is totally off track like Discus... oh you folks of little faith 😏 you guys are gonna be surprised lol.

@Georg-Prime aww man well I really hope Saurnio pans out. Arsenio and Rey is too weird of a dynamic, especially with this chapter making it more of a parent and child dynamic rather than equals. Also Rey’s and Arsenio’s ages are a big no no. With Sauro, they have a pre existing deep relationship that goes much further than surface level attraction.

@FledglingWeebIGuess you're preaching to the choir here xD been saying that for months probably annoying everyone seeing my posts everywhere lol, and yeah I really wish the author knows what they're doing.

That Rei and Llyod being a wild animals XDDD
That moment when Sauro started praying 😂 Nyonyo just claim him already!!
I choose Sauro for this ship 😤 sorry Rei

..When you’ve been reading this story for months. Enjoy it. Don’t care about who is what gender and just like the relationships. Get to page 22 and realize. Betty is the only female in frame one. 🤯

Dex-chan lover
I love the characters and relationships in this manga, it's not just focused on one character but everyone have something with everyone. If we draw a relationship chart it will be huge

Users who are viewing this thread