Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 13 Ch. 78 - The Witch's Servant and the Birthday Present

Dex-chan lover
King Bulli started out as an annoying but comedic enemy.
Now we end this chapter with such an emotional moment as this demon offers up his precious horn to help Rei and her friends after all the kindness they have shown him and the other monsters recently.

Beyond that, Rei had so much fun at her party. Though I loved Sauro giving her a gift while bragging of the "gift" she allowed him to have to get her present.

Dex-chan lover
Bull King!!!!!!!! your sacrifice will not gone in faint.
they surely gonna revive the witch..... what her name again? Lilia?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hoping King Bull isn't gonna die or something from losing a horn

They've never approached the subject of whether they're important in some way

He'll be fine, Eric explained in a previous chapter that since his horns have nerve endings in them it would be incredibly painful to remove it so that's one of the reasons it hadn't happened until this point

I think that's what the after-note and predator seal's conspiracy are about, they probably used magic to remove it in a less painful manner

Double-page supporter
MAN.... SOBBING SO MUCH... THANK YOU FOR CHAPTER 🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭

I hope Vivian could regrow King Bull horn as a thanks to give his precious horn to revive her
Thank you for translating, cleaning, redraw .etc and updating this chapter :)))

Dex-chan lover
King bull sure knows his ways with presentation and timing, what a wonderful chapter.

When I first read this, I dismissed it as one of those ecchi and bad writing type of mangas. Now that I've given it more time, I've really come to enjoy it.

*cries for King Bull*

What a coincidence, I introduced the Riverdance to my Spanish friends yesterday, just like in this chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread