Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - The Witch's Servant and the Secret Night (2)

Fed-Kun's army
I got lightheaded from reading this chap omfg too much happening.... Too much good stuff

More to the list 'I can't believe this is cannon' I guess

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(High key wanna Arsenio to end up with two boyfriends)

I know it's the most unlikely pairing, Rei's too infatuated with Arsenyo and Lloyd has his own with Eric, but I am still kinda hoping for Rei x Lloyd somehow. The more I think it the more that last scene is just ruining me as a shipper.

The fact they are very close in age while everyone else is way older/an adult has always been a bit odd to me for the other pairings. Plus...Arsenio and Sauro just work so quickly even with the small amount of screentime they've gotten with each other. Just can't help it.

aaaa the torture chamber scene made me so sad 😭😭 arsenio still looked so young in that too ughhh when will we find out about the whole past?

@PanicTears am in your boat with still hoping for the slightest chance that Rei x Lloyd happens.. am such a sucker for childhood friends but now i've just completely given up trying to predict where this manga will go with romance, take in point the last 5 chapters LOL

Aggregator gang
I think I have finally come around of LLoyd. he was just way to agressive initially.

Idk what even is romance in this Manga? Feels like its just creating lines just too blur them. Who knows what direction anything will go.

Arsenio just ships with everyone... 🤣
Also got every love this manga has to offer!
Philia — Affectionate Love.
Pragma — Enduring Love.
Storge — Familiar Love.
Eros — Romantic Love.
Ludus — Playful Love.
Mania — Obsessive Love.
Philautia — Self Love.
Agape — Selfless Love.

Spinoff about the boys past. Not read it yet but might give what some are asking about.
https://mangadex.org/title/48130/kyoukoku-no-recuerdo

Dex-chan lover
Bad time to turn onto the spying crystal ball. First thing Eric sees is Sauro proposing to Arsenio. Of course they all think that he thinks this is someone else. So the eventual confrontation is going to be funny on his side if he decides to play along.

I had just reread this manga since its too enjoyable for me
and I realize something....
Isnt Eric and Rei are like Lloyd uncle? since Lloyd mother is Eric first little sister
I didnt know the different in age since in their homeland people married in young age (around 12-16 are count as adult, correct me if Im wrong)
So does that means Lloyd trying to married with his uncle? since Rei is Lloyd mother little brother 🤔
I actually didnt really want to think about this but the question keeps popping in my head 😅😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Opelia: the little kids aren't Lewis' sons/Lloyd brothers, they just happened to look like them, Lloyd is an only child. We haven't actually seen his mother yet, her husband seems to just spend a lot of time at Rei's family's house (he gets on his wife's nerves or something? Lloyd talks about this at some point, it's like it's better for their couple to not get stuck in the same house alone while there's a blizzard etc cause the dad is so loud and irritating lol).

@Georg-Prime I thought the little kids are Lewis child 😅 since he make Arsenio body into their drawing place 😂
Thanks for correcting me 😃now I can sleep peacefully

Users who are viewing this thread