Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - The Witch's Servant and the Farewell

@zips I wasn't too surprised the main setting would have some relation to Ireland (to the point its literally called Ireland), considering Betty's wearing mini celtic crosses, and the use of the harp for her magic pretty much cemented it for me even before the name drop

Dex-chan lover
I relieved that not expecting Alma x Sauro ship will sail, I love them to be together, but I also don't think that Arsenio will stay forever become Alma. And Sauro will join the party?

Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
The climax is over
But the plot is not over
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
It always bug me that except the little witch, all of them are males, genderbender, crossdress and all males.
Then we have a bunch of horny males too.
I have mixed feeling about this.
Oh well, at least they are cute.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation Uh???

Arsenio went back to being male bodied and Sauro stayed behind for Arsenio.

It got more gay.

Also saying "good outcome" is weird. Like you do realize what kind of series you are reading right? The entire cast, except Betty, are males attracted to each other (Rei's gender identity might be up in the air per Arsenio's interpretation with the nightgown chapter but still it's a very shounen-ai heavy series).

reu

Dex-chan lover
At least this world's invasion of England went better than in real life
Any outcome without hundreds of ships being taken by a storm is a good outcome

Espania is in eire and eire is fine with witches right? So doesnt that mean espania didnt have the rights to kill witches?

how much of a joke it is, if sauro was left behind and appear out of nowhere on their front door few days after.

Dex-chan lover
Implying anything in this manga is straight is gonna get you turned around and thrown out on your ass.

I like how Betty keeps calling Sauro "your man" because you can't pull the wool over her eyes.

My shippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp HAD SAILLLLLLEDDDDDDD LIKE THAT SHIP SAURO WATCHESSSSSSS AS IT GOESSSSS

also that lady attendant make good with her words he really didn’t get back on the ship back hahahahahahahahahahahaa

MY SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

also I has a really rough week and I’ve been refreshing this page all day today and yesterday for this to lift my spirit ty

Users who are viewing this thread