Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - The Witch's Servant and the Farewell

Betty is the coolest!!! I feel you, Arsenio. Follow her for life. I’m happy to see him in his real body again but I don’t think this is the end of Alma. It was too cute.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation

Eric literally switches between the sexes all the time and said hes a gay man. Arsenio is still the same person whether he is in his male body or "Alma". Gender is not the same as sex. Using silly arguments like "I am not a pickup truck so someone isnt a boy or girl" is vile. Absolutely vile.

Imagine reading a shounen-ai series that deals with gender identity, sex and sexuality and how they arent the same and not actually like...take in whats being said...do you just like...just look at the pretty pictures but not the words being said?

Didn't Arsenio hand it to Rei and Lloyd before Betty intervened?

Dex-chan lover
@PanicTears, you are reading way too much into this. At the end of the day they are all biological women until they are magically a man again. Identities work in fiction since magic exists not so much irl. Like who would even want to be a fleshbag if we had the chance of not being tied down to these fleshcages? But I digress, i read this for the (not) gay interactions between genderswapped people. :p Even though I want to drop this because of that shitty tsun character I like the main characters enough to keep going.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation

biologically woman at times, sure, gender wise not so much. Least for Eric and Arsenio.

Identities work irl too you donut...thats...normal. We all have identities.

It shocks me someones reading a shounen-ai manga and doesnt want gay interactions or agaisnt it...its like complaining about there being space scenes in Star wars.

I also have no idea who you mean by shitty tsun character so idk why you keep adding that part.

Dex-chan lover
@PanicTears, italics.

Identities are lies we tell ourselves irl, in the end we are what we are and nothing more.

This manga is super gay yes but not physically (so far). It doesn't bother me per say but I prefer genderbend when it stays as is. Not that hard to comprehend honestly.

No idea how that shocks you but I'm guessing you are just being mildly melodramatic and don't actually mean it. Bye!

@TransphobicGoddessReincarnation

"We are what we are" Correct. But what we are is what we feel in our brains; which is the real us. Bags of meat are as you said just bags of meat. So its our real self, our brain/conscience that matters. That is who we are and if someone leans feminine or masculine or inbetween or outbetween then thats their real self. Regardless of their specific bag of meat. So yeah, we ARE what we are.

But really, it must suck to be on the wrong side of history. My condolences.

🤩I missed alma already....Now that the climax arc is finished, is that means that we won't get any alma in the future?

*Betty and alma are best gurls😀

Betty save the day, good job best girl.

The source of problem this time is Espanian, isn't it?
I mean...monster won't attack if they didn't attack in the first place, right?

...We really need Kratos here.

@swashbuckler

Well Brenda said last chapter a major reason monsters attack humans/eat them is they are slow, there are many of them and are easy to kill.

So its not just that monsters attack because they were attacked. Its because they kill humans for easy meals.

@swashbuckler yeah like PanicTears said, monsters just go in towns and eat people if they don't have any other ways. So for a while the monsters in this place where content with the mao's wives' milk, but you can bet that in other places, like Espania, monsters attacks probably occure more often hense why they have such strong anti monster military. Sure they are making big leaps into thinking that all non humans and all witches are evil, and there's other super fishy things about that religion/organism (the tortures...), as well as a decipline issue with the perv soldiers... but they are still needed for normal civilians to be able to live. Something need to be done so that all (or at least most) monsters find better, tastier food and consciously agree to stop eating humans, at the same time that something need to be done with the excessively violent religious and their prejudices, lack of knowledge etc.
Hopefully that's where the story goes (with predator seal case, Sauro talking to Betty etc).

Anyway, really glad Arsenio's man stayed indeed, I really like him, and wonder if his assistant Gemma stayed as well, I liked her too and the more the merrier haha.

Dex-chan lover
Betty was pretty cool there with her magic. Just chilling and not worrying about the soldiers around her wanting her dead (they don't even hesitate to follow that even when their target is a kid I see. I guess it's kill magic first, morals second).

And it looks like Sauro is staying. That'll be a fun shock for Arsenio later on. And I remember correctly, he still has the key so if he tries it randomly in a door one day he'll end up at their base.

This arc brings out such complicated feelings. Everything is a 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓻 and I wanna cry.

As much as i hate the espanians, i cannot condemn them for believing in what they have been taught all their lives. That religion is super shady, and if they torture and execute everyone who is a witch/monster, the good ones would hide far away. Change is not possible in a vacuum. Sauro was only able to realize his mistakes bc of Arsenio, who was kind enough to love him after nearly getting killed several times. And Arsenio was only able to do that because he has Rei and the others backing him up. How much will it take to change the whole kingdom of Espania? Is it even possible? With just the gang?

(I wonder what Arsenio’s parents think of him now)

Users who are viewing this thread