Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - The Witch's Servant and the Two Proposals

Man, I love this manga. Anyone knows how many chapters until it is caught up to the raws?

Dex-chan lover
Before: I'm pretty sure I'm straight

A bit after reading this:
Okay, is this gay? He's girl but she's a boy what... well at least we still got male character

Now:
I think my straight gender tied itself into a ribbon

Dex-chan lover
Sauro getting explained who is who is basically any of us trying to explain this series to someone unfamiliar with it.

Also got to love how Sauro is so sure he can make Arsenio want to stay as a girl and how the others know how possible that is with how weak he is to pressure.
That and the fact they are loving the fact they are slowly picking clothes they want to see him wear in his female form and moving to bolder and bolder attire.

I honestly love Eric and Arsenio relationship...... like really really I sometimes wish they would be together(tho my main ship is still sauro arsenio) it just so comfortable seeing them interact I feel like they’d make a really warm couple.

Contributor
So between the child and the guy a little too pushy for anyone's good... Eric, rejoin the harem! I know you left on your own terms but please, save Nyonyo!

Rei is pretty contradicting himself. He wants to turn back being a male, but wants to marry Arsenio (originally male) in female form. Like dude, you can’t go tell everyone you want to turn back being a guy and then proceed to wish for arsenio to remain as a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Sauro turning into girl foreshadowing? The Arsenio Harem route unlocked

Sem

Dex-chan lover
We need to see Sauro as a girl, we can't be sure we have the right ship unless we see all the customization options

Generic Scans folks, you are awesome, thanks again for those fast releases!

Eric man man yes, say it how it is! God I love this manga.
I still can't believe this is prepublished in the Gangan, they're really coming to the realization in shounen mags that rather than making offensive jokes about queer people as if we were some 'Other' who don't read, that we are indeed normal human beings who participate in our society, that they probably have gay & bi readers too, and I'm living for it \O/

Anyway, one of the things I freaking love about this manga also, is how it deals with misunderstandings in like 1 or 2 chapters max, it's so rare but it's so much better. Really just Mochi out there throwing all the usual tropes out the window, what a legend.

Users who are viewing this thread