Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno

@Dsig hey :) not sure what genre you'd like so I'm just going to list a bunch of things (manga and anime, sorry if you were looking for manga only, and some manga might not be on mangadex) I think could fit what you're asking for, and you probably already know a lot of those, but just in case you don't, titles I can think of in no particular order:
Basara, Kyo Kara Maoh, Inuyasha, Toshokan Sensou, Noein, Heaven Official's Blessing, Tiger & Bunny, Full Metal Panic, Sanami Matoh's Fake, Hidaka Shoko's Arashi no Ato & companion works, Doukyuusei, Neon Sign Amber, Bring the Love, Doushitemo Furetakunai, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Yasashii Anata, Wolf in the House, Yume no Kodomo, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Witchcraft Works, Tales of Zestiria, Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki, Gokusen.
Also so much Clamp manga could work but especially RG Veda & Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
And I'm just going to throw in Gintama & Natsume Yuujinsho just in case too, because if you don't know them that's a crime, and if you like this manga you should love those two.
Careful there is really all kind of stuff since you said you were okay with any combinaison of gender, and there are stuff that are mostly comedy, and others mostly serious angst, and there's explicit sex and/or violence in some, pls look at the tags/warnings if there are any.

And then I could think of a bunch of novel,s but this list is already too long right? I'm just going to add a Thai novel/tv show that would fit perfectly imo: Until We Meet Again 👍

I don't know how its even possible but I can legit ship any character with any character. Like honestly they call all just be together at the same time there is enough Arsenio to go around.

@Georg-Prime

Hi! No that list is perfect. There's a few I know but there's a lot more there that I don't! And some I've heard of but was hesitant to try. I'm not too picky on genre as long as it's good snd doesn't end with BE.

Didn't really think about it but Inuyasha does have it the kill + love dynamic except from what I remember he was a jerk for awhile and Kagome never remember her past so it was kind of a frustrating for me @_@.

Basara, kyo kara maou, full metal panic, gintama were all great though!

I've had Heavens Official Blessing on my reading list but I was hesistant because the setting didn't sound like my thing but it also has a lot of good reviews. Maybe I'll give it a shot next since you're also recommending it.

Will definitely go through your list one by one. Thanks for taking the time to give your recs :)!

Man this is so good but I hate the Rei x Arsenio ship because rei is literally 16 and Arsenio is an adult so it’s so weird.
Other than that the story develops overtime really well and I really love it.

@ezaspie mood, I was going to recommend this to a friend, but the ship makes the whole manga kinda uncomfrotable. I really wish they just stayed with the older brother dating ars, as they both are mature.

From Scott Pilgrims vs The World

Wallace: Break out the L-word
Scott: Lesbian?
Wallace: The other L-word
Scott: Lesbians?
Wallace: It's Love, Scott. Wasn't trying to trick ya'

ivv

Dex-chan lover
so this is how they bait people in to this genre.
really smart.

@KamiKira00 : you can totally read the main story right away, most of us began like this it was published first after all, but the beginning isn't very representative of the rest of the manga imo, I think some people stopped reading because of those first chapters. The prequel is good any way so I don't see why you wouldn't want to read it, and it gives you a better understanding to what happened between two very important characters, and there will be panels in the main story that are brief flash backs to that back story, and well won't you want to know what exactly they are about?
I'd say you can begin with this manga if you want something light first and you're sure you won't give up on it too soon, but then you really better read the prequel at some point (like when Sauro appears), it's worth it 👍

I've seen some people claiming this gets better later, but for now it's on hold till someone confirms it to me.
I, usually, don't give a rating before reading all the available chapters, but this was so bad/boring I just dropped at Ch. 12.
The Prequel wasn't fantastic or anything like that, but make sense because it was only to explain the past, however, this title is really awful.

[ul]All the characters seem to have half the age they are supposed to be (not physically);
Generic personalities (MC's personality changed a lot from the prequel, which it's understandable);
This awful "humor";
[/ul]

Read until the latest one, chap70. This one is cute. I havent got sucha cute one like this since Kanojo ni naru hi and Boku girl. This is really cute. Also there is a dark past flashback that will force you to shed tear a bit but then it will keep going cute. My kokoro is fluffy. Very fluffy. If I have to describe it, it would be like rolling on the bed or spinning in a summer dress on a sunflower field. Cute. I'm happy. Maybe I'm someone who is too easy on everything. But this one is really cute. Please read this one, at first it is kinda weird but in the end u will luv it. It has some original idea like discrimination and bad stuff. But in the end it is still happy. Sorry I think I made this went off the rail somehow. But this one is really cute, please read it. Ah and also please don't flood the comment section with gay comment blah blah blah, it is cringy. Don't you think it is rude to go in and spam gay here gay there when you don't even know how it work?
The main character now have a male ship and a female ship. That's why it can be hard to choose because you can no longer compare girls in a harem like dresses in a closet, about which one is more cute or comfortable. Both ships are really cute. Both can also work together somehow. The mc can give sperms and then transform and give birth too. Iyaaaaa.

Just saw ch79... I've been dying to talk to someone about the last few chapters, plot has been happening guys okay, I'm in pain.

It’s not a harem, just a very complicated love triangle, that folds in on itself more than once. Overall it’s enjoyable, annnnnd I have dropped it. :D

Aggregator gang
That's gay, idc if you fking a girls body u know its a dude. SO tthats gay

If like he didnt know it was a dude that aint gay but the intent is there so its gay...

Users who are viewing this thread