Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 14 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
Please at least spell-check. There are also a lot of issues with trying to MTL this chapter, it has a lot of implicit meaning in it that got messed up here. Some of the dialogue is repeated from Chapter 82, and you can look at how it was translated there for reference.

Group Leader
@McDoge8

Other than the confusion about what the masked witch was talking about at the end the translation was really good.

My short, shitty recap of the plot:

The witch Vivian was cursed with thorns that are sapping her life away from her. She put herself in suspended animation in order to buy time, and the two in the last panel (MC in glasses (currently girl in glasses) and the other girl next to him) on page 22 are working to make a medicine to remove the curse. Based on her actions the masked witch is the one that cursed Vivian originally, and she's freaking out after reading their memories, knowing that they've almost completed the medicine.

I think she's not saying that she can't make the medicine/etc., but talking to herself saying it shouldn't have been possible for the others to make it.

I'm guessing it's the "witch" that captured and tortured the MC for his skin, which you can see in the flashback in Chapters 61-63.

Last edited:
Group Leader
@McDoge8

Other than the confusion about what the masked witch was talking about at the end the translation was really good.

My short, shitty recap of the plot:

The witch Vivian was cursed with thorns that are sapping her life away from her. She put herself in suspended animation in order to buy time, and the two in the last panel (MC in glasses (currently girl in glasses) and the other girl next to him) on page 22 are working to make a medicine to remove the curse. Based on her actions the masked witch is the one that cursed Vivian originally, and she's freaking out after reading their memories, knowing that they've almost completed the medicine.

I think she's not saying that she can't make the medicine/etc., but talking to herself saying it shouldn't have been possible for the others to make it.

I'm guessing it's the "witch" that captured and tortured the MC for his skin, which you can see in the flashback in Chapters 61-63.
I see. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 generic scanlations come back from hell, translate a chapter and diseappear once again

Dex-chan lover
I think people are better off just paying for the last few chapters on mangaup, especially when they're already ahead of this. Only real hope is that it gets a physical release (no chance) so you can pay for it and keep the chapters after mangaup eventually stops existing.

Contributor
This is on MangaUp now???? Well fuck. Like I'm all for supporting official releases and all, and I'm glad it finally has one, but MangaUp and its model are literally trash that I just don't want to support it. I'd be better off just buying another copy of the manga in JP and just looking at the pictures... So many of my favorite manga are officially translated but only on MangaUp now...

Dex-chan lover
I don't support mangaup or it's model either but the price to read the little bit that's left is enough to buy yourself lunch. I'd prefer to spend that money on a physical volume but that ain't happening.

Contributor
This is on MangaUp now???? Well fuck. Like I'm all for supporting official releases and all, and I'm glad it finally has one, but MangaUp and its model are literally trash that I just don't want to support it. I'd be better off just buying another copy of the manga in JP and just looking at the pictures... So many of my favorite manga are officially translated but only on MangaUp now...
To be fair, this hasn’t gotten any attention in a while. I’d even have accepted the MangaUp format to read it (you can do about a chapter per day) if they didn’t paywall it.

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much that I have the first 11 chapters on bookwalker. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to throw a little money at completing it.

Users who are viewing this thread