Majo no Shinzou - Vol. 8 Ch. 42 - Witch's Heart (2)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Messages
118
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.. I for once didn't fully cry. I teared up a bit though. But my heart felt the full force of it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,594
Pain and sadness is what I feel, but strangely... I feel happiness too.

This is my second time reading this one, the first was when the series was first released, and even after all these years, even after forgetting many details I still remember the sadness I felt when this ended, that is why I didn't read it more times.

But now... I remember too the happiness this brought me, what a journey this is.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,970
Wow, that was quite the read. I'm honestly really surprised that this never got an anime adaption. I also like how the final volume art is referencing the final chapter with the MC outfit and her new self:
7067924b-15f5-4baa-9a56-cf9a2c47a606.jpg


..But we never got to see what happened to the loli princess who was looking for a way to become immortal. I'm guessing since we know immortality is impossible from what Horloge revealed that she's definitely dead now. I wonder what became of her kingdom? She was trying to revitalize it after all.
 
Last edited:
enjoying college
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
1,508
Wow, that was quite the read. I'm honestly really surprised that this never got an anime adaption. I also like how the final volume art is referencing the final chapter with the MC outfit and her new self:
7067924b-15f5-4baa-9a56-cf9a2c47a606.jpg


..But we never got to see what happened to the loli princess who was looking for a way to become immortal. I'm guessing since we know immortality is impossible from what Horloge revealed that she's definitely dead now. I wonder what became of her kingdom? She was trying to revitalize it after all.
Damn, you actually read my recom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top