Majo no Shinzou

Dex-chan lover
I'm 12 chapters in, and I gotta say, I love the vibe of this manga. Makes me feel all melancholic and whatnot.

Also, I love Lumiere. The guy knows he's handsome

Really neat series, but I really hate when you introduce romantic lead just because either that's what editorial department demanded, or you wouldn't survived without the subplot in the market. It's seems like an unneeded compromise, the story would've been perfectly fine without it, and going by what Matoba was drawing prior to starting her career as mangaka, she has little to zero interest in painting anything else than r2gf at most (non-sexual moe lolis with androgynous shota ocassionally mixed in).

ps. word for today is: "nemuribako".

man it sure is nice to revisit old stuff like this from time to time
this one really does hit home in the feels department the first time :)

I came in not noticing the tragedy tag. Reading this at midnight after a comedy manga, it really hit me in the feel. We we're left to our imagination of the ending and the more I think the more sad it become.
It really punches me back into reality realizing that expectation can lead to disappointment.
This truly was a journey and I enjoy reading it.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 I like and I cri.. wasn't too heart wrenching and didn't feel sad for the sake of being sad.. So it was just good in general.

Users who are viewing this thread