Majo wa Mioji kara - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 4th Night: Declaration of Lifetime Witchhood

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Man, those those pesky zoomer Victorians. Nothing but Johnny-come-latelies, lemme tell you. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@JCVocke Fun thing (for people like me) is, that empty lock of hair only seems to appear on pictures where he's with a topknot, else his hair looks even. But on the drawing he seems to be without a topknot.. :D

(Edit: but first picture next chapter he's got empty lock and topknot. Author got feedback or I missed something in this chapter?)

I think it's funny how this is told night because the new which has never had to deal with potentially getting killed they don't understand how I'm happy they should be e to make it

She was actually doing pretty good while she was single. Sure she was lonely, but she was proactive too and did stuff by herself like the wedding thing. That's awesome.

Dex-chan lover
She was actually doing pretty good while she was single. Sure she was lonely, but she was proactive too and did stuff by herself like the wedding thing. That's awesome.
Think the opposite, each thing pushed her deeper into sorrow. Not like her past relationship didn't end up well...

Dex-chan lover
YvD2I1D.png

That's one depressing unintentional cry for help...

Users who are viewing this thread