Majo wa Mioji kara - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - 12th Night: Broad Day Atrocity

Group Leader
@Dogost Page 12, last panel, where she literally called it a delusion to lessen the impact.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist, "single" women fuck all the time. I find it hard to believe in 300 years she hasn't had a fling or one night stand. I'm sure her witch friends aren't going thru the same purity shit the mangaka is trying to convey.
@Raygunsama, Randy and Mr. Garrison did. But on more serious note witches mythos never portray them as pure.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
Her having sex is completely irrelevant to the story, or her character. Her only concern is that she's single. So that's what's being conveyed to the readers.
I honestly cannot see what would having a random, faceless man, appearing for 1 page every few chapters, would change about the story for you.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know why I always read "living the lavish singles life" as "living the slavish singles life". 😅

Aggregator gang
Might be a translation error p.20 "prince" --> "princess" otherwise it doesn't make much sense in that context.

The princess is better than her, since there is no other prince to compare him too.

Please don't project your own sexual desires onto characters.

Unless that's your fetish or something.

Dex-chan lover
People are saying some weird shit about this character. @TrueGoddessReincarnation she is in no way represented as a virgin. There have been whole chapters where she spent most of the time reminiscing about the guys she went out with back in the day; at least four have been mentioned, going back to WW I. The idea that she always ends up spoiling them to the point where they end up deadbeats, take her for lots of money, and leave is a recurring theme.
And as @DracoSafarius says, she hasn't rejected the guy; she went out to dinner with him just a couple chapters ago. She's been ambivalent for sure, with a tangle of motivations ranging from general bitterness to feeling that if she gets together with someone she'll just end up alone with regrets after ruining them again to a sort of "As a witch I should be filling myself with negative emotions like envy, not getting lovey-dovey," part of which seems to be just rationalization of mopey negativity. She's not a chipper shoujo heroine. But she hasn't slammed the door on the guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy, catch up to the chapters mate. My comment tism was with the other user that was saying she didn't do or care for sex and I was being fastidious after making the comment about witches being anything but pure. In the newer chapters shit happens so go read that.

this chapter reminds me of https://mangadex.org/title/42353/majo-shuukai-de-aimashou

Users who are viewing this thread