Majo wa Mioji kara - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - 21st Night: Holy Night

Dex-chan lover
I started to read this because I found her to be very relatable. I know its just a manga, but I saw a bit of myself in her single-life antics and behaviors and felt attraction to her on a spiritual level(ofc having a cute side and a sexy side doesn't hurt =03). Honestly, seeing her even be slightly interested in Murakami just because he's trash is kinda hurtful, but I understand her character and why she's like that. Still, this chapter kinda deus ex machina'd Murakami in by having the angels interfere, although technically, they've interfered in all her romantic perspectives since the beginning. This time however, I found it quite annoying really. The stars are starting to align that "the perfect guy" for her is not the actual perfect guy, but the leech. They might make the leech turn around and make something of himself, but if the pendulum was swung because of a random antic from the angels, that'd be some pretty s---ty writing.

i actually support her with that kobayashi guy, he seems nice and genuine. but i guess a prince like him deserves a princess too

Dex-chan lover
the fck… the manager is aware that the cause of his heart attack is him doing sexual harassment on her? What sorcery is this?!

Dex-chan lover
She seems to forget that yes, he does poetry seemingly about her, but won't really go with her all the way and hop on to another whenever there's a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread