Major 2nd - Ch. 251 - Nine hours ago

Lol lmaoing actually at the nonsense back and forth that's been happening for months now being all for nothing because of the plot equivalent of someone starting a change dot org petition

Lol lmaoing actually at the nonsense back and forth that's been happening for months now being all for nothing because of the plot equivalent of someone starting a change dot org petition
Seems kinda pointless but I guess the struggle and the feelings were important^^
Thx for your great work!

These last few chapters have been really disappointing. To think that the manga is building everything around this last confrontation against Tsujidou and will only last about 1 year...
I was really looking forward to a manga about a catcher, and his struggle as a young boy without any natural talent - someone who needs to work hard and struggle to reach others' level, relying on his baseball iq and tactics rather than his physique.

Let's hope that it's the end of these chapters working around some ""pointless"" drama.
The 2nd season of the anime was really great but it looks like the author is too sick and tired to keep the ambitions and stakes at the same height as Major.
I guess that now, at least, we'll get right back to baseball, with this tournament coming. Looking forward !

Thanks a lot for your work, translating this manga !

Seems kinda pointless but I guess the struggle and the feelings were important^^
Thx for your great work!
Thank you for your kind words, it's nice that you have a positive way of looking at things haha.

@Rvl_Mks I don't really think he is talentless his body just developed late.
There was this one chapter where he played Catch with his dad and there was a good throw where Goro looked kinda suprised.
So I think he is a allround talent taht bloomed late.

@pekocheco I like the fresh way Major 2nd took. I just like major too much as to aknowlegde anything else but that It's great again but with a more mature note.

@pekocheco is their something that was missed on chapter 250 or nothing really Major happened in that chapter - Just curious. Also regarding this chapter, kinda disappointed at the end result being that everything was hunky dory with no real conflict in the end.

@pekocheco is their something that was missed on chapter 250 or nothing really Major happened in that chapter - Just curious. Also regarding this chapter, kinda disappointed at the end result being that everything was hunky dory with no real conflict in the end.
Just another chapter where its just people talking and nothing really happens+the usual (largely pointless) drama. To summarise Michiru tells the others from Oobi about the whole ordeal and they decide they want to break up the joint-team.

Ikr since they already went through this whole circus I wanted to see them go through with it and put that team out of its misery and things not working out but clearly that's asking for too much lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread