Major 2nd - Ch. 254 - Captain's firepower

More daigo home runs! Really wonder when he'll actually get bigger tho.
Man, i wanna see the high school arc already...
Or another real ball game at least

Fed-Kun's army
More daigo home runs! Really wonder when he'll actually get bigger tho.
Man, i wanna see the high school arc already...
Or another real ball game at least
I think it's just the same home run from last chapter but recapped.
Hm, as long as Mitsuda gets to draw his (and the readers) favorite locker room scene, he's probably not in a rush to end this harem arc lol, I'm bored out too

I think it's just the same home run from last chapter but recapped.
Hm, as long as Mitsuda gets to draw his (and the readers) favorite locker room scene, he's probably not in a rush to end this harem arc lol, I'm bored out too
it's interesting the Middle school arc in the original was uber quick but the 3rd year HS arc was a beefy one. here the 2nd and 3rd year middle school arcs are bigger than anyone expected. When they go to HS, i will miss the Girls. But for the sake of realism it is necessary. By HS Boys and Girls in BaseBall are very far from eachother. But I hope that Mutsuko Sakura would be able to continue in the same school as Izumi!

Fed-Kun's army
it's interesting the Middle school arc in the original was uber quick but the 3rd year HS arc was a beefy one. here the 2nd and 3rd year middle school arcs are bigger than anyone expected. When they go to HS, i will miss the Girls. But for the sake of realism it is necessary. By HS Boys and Girls in BaseBall are very far from eachother. But I hope that Mutsuko Sakura would be able to continue in the same school as Izumi!
I don't care for the girls. I don't think the girls that Mitsuda draws are really cute, so it's not to my tastes

Last edited:
Happy to know that Daigo is getting better. ^_^
The story is getting interesting once again

Users who are viewing this thread