Major 2nd - Ch. 285 - Maybe I'll have you get down on your knees and apologize

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry (to Luci and Desert) for the inconsistencies with using both “get down on your knees and apologize” and “dogeza”. I wanted to translate “dogeza” naturally but maybe it only made it more complicated and also long lol.

(Mitsuda voice) Again, there was no point to wasting so many chapters on this joke of a game, I just have a beautiful girl pooping fetish- (peko voice) Ah, when I call Mitsuda’s girls “beautiful girls”, I’m referring to popular opinion, not my own. (Mitsuda voice again) and also a weak male fetish that I take out on Nishina! The untranslated text on the last page calls Uozumi a "dependable man" which made me laugh lol, he's been undependable since joining Fuurin-Oobi and readers are aware of that and joke about it often. You really do think that readers are stupid, don't you Mitsuda? It's one of your more annoying traits. (sigh) Well, I guess a game like this where the opposing players are all mobs is the biggest stage Mitsuda can give the male characters. Except for Nishina of course.
What a boring repetitive (and weird...) game. The baseball scenes in mejaseca are boring cause the Fuurin-Oobi members all have deadpan faces when playing and look bored, so I'm also bored. Do these guys even have fun playing baseball? Look at Daigo's face on page 12-13 he literally looks like he dgaf and that's supposed to be a "cool" two-page spread

Last edited:
That panel with daigo smacking the ball for a triple... if only we had a sequel like this following daigo (and nishina)... The page 12-13 was fine imo, very reminiscent of goro's cool and dgaf attitude. More of this please.

But sadly, the only Major content we can get excited about is fckg real life catcher toshiya satoh breaking out this year in npb with the chiba lotte marines and his mvp win at all-star game (and pretty fun when the stadium plays the major s1/s6 opening music at some of his at-bats).

Fed-Kun's army
That panel with daigo smacking the ball for a triple... if only we had a sequel like this following daigo (and nishina)... The page 12-13 was fine imo, very reminiscent of goro's cool and dgaf attitude.
Don't piss me off

Whew they finally remembered this is a game vs a mob team.
NIce triple Daigo. Looks like Mitsuda is still saving his homerun for later? Feels like I can't really expect anything regarding character development at this point.

Thanks for the translation and stay sane(?) peko

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Whew they finally remembered this is a game vs a mob team.
NIce triple Daigo. Looks like Mitsuda is still saving his homerun for later? Feels like I can't really expect anything regarding character development at this point.

Thanks for the translation and stay sane(?) peko
You've begun curbing your expectations, haven't you Luci? I'm so proud.
I laughed when I read a comment that said how it's the first time Daigo hits the ball over the fielders head in an official game, it only took what, nearly three hundred chapters?

Haha, are you worried about me? I'm okay now♡thank you

aay1bp.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread