Major 2nd

Group Leader
Anime is coming back next week Saturday (May 30) for episode 5. We will continue our chapters as normal.

For those who can read in Spanish has a fansub that translates this manga.

Group Leader
Hey guys, Mayu here! I'm using a different font from now as I don't like the one we used to use lol. Hope that's fine with everyone.

As usual, releases every Wednesday!

Group Leader
Next release will be 100-101 instead of later chapters. We're seeking more translators if there is interest, otherwise we are considering taking a hiatus because the anime is much faster than us.

Dex-chan lover
I think there's some websites that has some raws up to the latest chapters. It is kinda unfortunate that nobody wants to do some translation for this.

I hope somebody do some translations for this manga.

Group Leader
To be transparent with you guys, I have stepped off from 56 Scans and have passed the ownership to someone else. I have spoken to the current leader who is going to work on the chapters in the future. Cheers.

Fed-Kun's army
One desperate option is to read-type Russian and Spanish :) the google translations are quite good-ish for russian and spanish! And after you reach the final available chapters, go read raw! Yes i aquired 3 different types of language keyboards :D And imo Russian is still the most retarded one.. haha! As for the raw part, learn basics of hiragana and katakana.. google translations for japanese are rather bad though.. good luck. がんばって

I wonder if Daigo will become a pitcher in the future since Hikaru became a catcher already and they can't form a battery if they are both catcher. Well if someone catch up to the newest chapter and Daigo become a pitcher or Hikaru become a pitcher again please mention me. Thank you, also its fine if the chapter is in English or Spanish just mention me.

Anyone know where I can reach out the translators of the current chapters? Would want them to translate ch 197-219 :(

Users who are viewing this thread