Majoukari no Gendai Kyoten - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Footstep of Ruin

Dex-chan lover
So... He's an idiot.
He was probably rooting for Quill when he started hitting Thanos...

Dex-chan lover
You big mouthed idiot.

There’s no proof they even did anything, but now they likely think that you know something. No wonder the other witch doesn’t trust you.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionVaynex He COULD... but is he smart enough for that? The guy seems to be a character that thinks with their heart instead of their head.
Depending on how this goes, this plot may go with her dying and this guy becoming part of this retreat to start killing the church.

Group Leader
@Boomburst I hope it goes with the her dying route. That sounds 10x more interesting. I'm guessing it will be what ShionVaynex said though.

i think this is like an aura/apex predator thing where witches can feel the opressive aura of strong hunters, so they can run away. The girl'd probably sensed the cardinal and ran.
Also I think the reaction here's pretty genuine, having potential killers out there operating openly with people actively rooting for them will put you on edge, the pressure won't let you think straight either

it's 100% going to be in reference to the Sensei but I wish it was going to be in reference to her being dead because I think I'd be more interesting. I'm still under the impression that this is going to get bad in the next chapter or so.

Dex-chan lover
@Oukishi
On edge is understandable, but he saw how their bloodlust was through the roof at even the small dog because it was kind to a witch.
(On that note, I don't know, but if feels like there is a small element of mind control going on. How can they hate a completely docile puppy that much?)

Dumb cardinal No problem, he'll think he's talking about the plant, not about one witch (like the fact that it is bringing water to the plant )

Ouch, boy. A normal teenager making poor, rash decision in a moment of unexpected crisis. This is not the kind of realism that most people enjoy, but I appreciate authors who don't make things easier for their protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
my dude just exposed the fuck out of himself!, its like he forgot that they impale them before setting them on fire so there's no way she's already dead

XL

Dex-chan lover
Cardinal: Wut u on about I just wanna smoke some leafs like damn son chillllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Dex-chan lover
@XL Cardinal: My job is exhausting, let me take a break kid. Ain’t nothing wrong with smoking some leaves.

Dex-chan lover
At this point he is either retarded or an agent

Users who are viewing this thread