Majoukari no Gendai Kyoten

mrf

@Tamerlane
Ah i see but do you really want to kill all the innocent witch too, ma dude? I do wanted to destroy that world... I guessed a reset wouldn't hurt much.
Soon my friend soon.
I don't understand why the god of this world make such unsightly world...

Author Tosaka Akira hmmmm... Why?

Dex-chan lover
Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realise that you have no right to let them live!
Heresy is like a tree, its roots lie in the darkness whilst its leaves wave in the sun and to those who suspect nought, it has an attractive and pleasing appearance. Truly, you can prune away its branches, or even cut the tree to the ground, but it will grow up again ever the stronger and ever more comely. Yet all awhile the root grows thick and black, gnawing at the bitter soil, drawing its nourishment from the darkness, and growing even greater and more deeply entrenched.
Such is the nature of heresy, and this is why it is so hard to destroy, for it must be eradicated leaf, branch, trunk and root. It must be exorcised utterly or it will return all the stronger, time and time again, until it is too great to destroy. Then we are doomed.
@mrf

(In all seriousness, this is a meme but it'd be funny if the series ends and we find out this is the 40k universe and all the psykers about cause daemons to appear. Still rooting for MC and his witch gf to get out tho)

mrf

@Tamerlane
Yes I'm rooting for him too but i just wanted to push that big red reset button. I guess not anytime soon or never I'll just let it end on it's own.

seems like the church is made up of male witches, their seals probably in their dicks.

i dont enjoy a plot thats only gimmick is baiting and switching, thats just annoying.

"Just hear me out...
ALIENS"
~Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
i-dont-care-what-you-say-ancient-fucking-aliens.jpg

I'm actually amazed of how this manga doesn't have a lower score. It's just trying so hard to be edgy and dark just for the sake of it. The plot has no gravitas of itself, so the story falls flat.

Dex-chan lover
This story doesnt make sense when its set in friggin modern days japan-like world
Not even a fantasy / medieval settings....
Hey if you are not a witch but a truck driver who can potentially cause mass destruction and mass murdering by running your truck into group of people or ramming it into a commute train to wreck it then we of the retarded made up church have the right to FUCKING PUBLICLY EXECUTE YOU on the basis that you own a truck...
Also why do people not question the power of the inquisitors ...
Art 6/10 Story 1/10

Dex-chan lover
This is retarded, witches should just yeet off their left hands and get on with life LOL.

MoZ

should've been 15-chapter manga without any fillers tho. oh and the story has failed to deliver some kind of dark atmosphere within it, so what's left of it is only some edginess and predictable outcomes

Dex-chan lover
Is this actually Completed? Looking at Mangaupdates, it says it's still ongoing.

wtf completed ???? no way right

there's a few source that says completed
now i'm confused ani search says its still on going

Users who are viewing this thread