Majoukari no Gendai Kyoten

Dex-chan lover
reads description
Head MELTS

That is STILL not what common sense means in English.

If you're gonna translate something, understand the language your translating into... just once...

MoZ

i've read the raw of this thing and tbf it could've been way better than it is. i mean when i first read this manga, i was so hooked up by its potential, but quickly let down by how shallow the plot is. but hey at least it has a good ending though

Group Leader
The Japanese raws ended at Ch25. English translations is still ongoing.

Double-page supporter
I really liked this at the start, and I still like it now that I'm caught up with the manga. However, this is very much a case of rushing to the end. Apparently this only has 25 chapters, and that is a very sad thing. I think if this were to be a properly paced story allowed to reach its conclusion with effective pay offs for all the characters it would need to be allowed to extend to at least 40 chapters. I will read this through to the finish and probably enjoy myself the entire way, but the no knowing how it could have been if it had been given a proper amount of time to achieve its fullest potential.

Wtf, it was 2 years ago when I saw this manga and it resumed 9 months ago? Aight, when it's finished I'll read this.

Dex-chan lover
@Demavend

It probably didn't do so well in the reader surveys. At least they gave it some leeway to try to write a reasonable ending, unlike some other titles that are ended abruptly after we blink. The buildup to the end pretty much began when they revealed the true nature of the Hunters and their church.

Aggregator gang
It started very good but it went into a downhill very fast, damn axe😕 I think the author knew this and just didn't want to work hard on it due to it. I liked the characters design very much, how they interacted with each other was also good I hope the author doesn't lose hope and continues to strive for another serialization(a long lived one).

I wanted to like this but the author is an absolute idiot and his characters are absolute morons, it's like they're trying to be caught by the Bible Police. It's like a horror manga where the characters choose to make the worst decisions possible, seemingly to ensure their doom.

Double-page supporter
What the hell happened to that constantly smiling bad guy? For a significant villain, he just... disappeared.

this was super good
It's honestly a shame it seem to have got axed, the end appear suepr suddenly and is too fast imo, could have been more developpement but it was still aboslutely good
10/10 woudl reccomend

Users who are viewing this thread