Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Just marry all these girls already, William!
GKOEbGnaMAAhGxC
It's so weird how the manga cut out all the romantic moments between Will and the girls.(although it kept the Eileen ones)

Now people have an impression that his relationship with them is platonic but that's not really the case since Will
proposes to all of them in the end.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
435065970_8274186625931375_153113802393236081_n.jpg
It's so weird how the manga cut out all the romantic moments between Will and the girls.(although it kept the Eileen ones)

Now people have an impression that his relationship with them is platonic but that's not really the case since Will
proposes to all of them in the end.
If only Pon learned from Will then the world would not be fuxked that hard.

So, is Pon
Will's past life
? They are portraited almost identical

Dex-chan lover
I know their decision to go to battle alone is supposed to be a moment of determination and self-improvement for the girls, particularly Cyril, but, based on how hard Will carried all the previous fights, it feels like Cyril was right when she was freaking out. This is almost suicidal.

Dex-chan lover
Is your tl a solo job, or do you have anything like a team or something to help out? I ask cause its pretty decent even with MTL, but there's still a decent bit of weird grammar here and there that still tends to take me out of the action.

Users who are viewing this thread