Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Whoever that is planning this demon lord raid really has some very orthodox thinking lol

I wonder whether this ero flower can still become larger with current default size already a deluxe one. The one Will's party previously met turned from small to size about like this one

Dex-chan lover
the face of...

ksnip-tmp-jc-NEFx.png

Contributor
Everyone is fighting for their lives and William and Mii are getting their loot goblin on.
That's the erotic plant from chapter 41, that only attacks women.
Will it undress the demon king
Fire demon king mindbreak next chapter, go.
Whoever that is planning this demon lord raid really has some very orthodox thinking lol

I wonder whether this ero flower can still become larger with current default size already a deluxe one. The one Will's party previously met turned from small to size about like this one

I'm betting that the Flower will only exist for a panel or two, since the Fire Demon King can instantly burn it to death before it even touches her, if it actually sees her as a women and not a magical construct created by the True Demon King.

Dex-chan lover
It's back! Now that team treasure has completed thier mission, I wonder how they're getting to the fight without a dragon to give them a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread