Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
lol that was pretty nice, all the characters actually felt like characters, cat girl did make me want to pat he, mc isnt just a nice guy aka piece of wet bread, lets see were this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Novice part, made of 3 women and a guy, going to slay goblins....
Why does that sounds familiar?

Double-page supporter
The fact that he knew she was probably an adult despite her small size and still called her a kid as a joke hooked me in. This cheeky fucker is quite funny. :D

*Read the title: Okay, interesting
*Looks at the first page with a cute character: Mhmm
*MC jokes about the said character in the first page with a stern look: SOLD

Dex-chan lover
This was unexpectedly good, and it's nice that the MC is powerful. but not broken

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda having a second thought reading this since the cover (before) looks awful. I mean the art isn't in my fancy but now that I've read the first chapter it was actually pretty good.

Fed-Kun's army
The sleep-murder duo with the mace dripping blood just makes me smile. So off-hand, callous, but silly.

Dex-chan lover
I tried reading the web novel but the art, especially the facial expressions, are so great that it's not really the same without them

Not even done with chapter 1 and I'm already bored, the wizard dude just makes the entire thing pointless.

Thanks for the chapter!
MC is definitely talented yet lacking in common sense. Since not in a hurry should've explained was going to use a sleep spell before doing it. Although that cleric is definitely an idiot for interrupting him like that. If can only cast spells a certain number of times interference will disrupt and use up the spell in addition to any feedback from the unused magic rebounding on the caster. Also, grabbing his staff makes it more likely one of the party gets hit by it along with the noise attracting the enemies' attention. Good willing to work with Samurai's honor, although Mii was able to detect traps the cleric hasn't shown her ability yet.

Samurai girl too precious

original.png

I don't like how she says "Its just luck, Sleep is a low accuracy skill" I'll give her the benifit of not knowing his background but still the accuracy of spell is low at base but everyone has their own skill level, this isn't a game maam

It was already mentioned that low accuracy is a wrong assumption because the mages who used it were drop outs that is why people believe it has low accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread