Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
@ajwf
Where in that passage did I mention they needed to recruit her?
I thought they'd find a way to make her understand that necromancy can be done without murdering an entire village, like resurrecting dead monsters or bandits.
Followed by her being arrested or some other form of punishment, but instead we got "necromancy bad, die".

Dex-chan lover
In a doujin world she would get to have some fun if you know what I mean.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
I just want to point out that nothing is said about Necromancy being usable in an ethical way, in some settings, you need to sacrifice people's soul or some shit to use necromancy.

Still sad about her backstory and i get her point of view but it just doesn't seems like she could succeed, ultimately making all she did pointless in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@serkket
Unfortunately she's already murdered an entire village. If they came to an understanding after everything she's done already, it would really cheapen the whole experience. It's tragic what happened to her and how it ended for her, but sometimes things are just that: tragic.

ITT people saying its okay to be a mass murderer if you have good intentions and be redeemed. Honestly it was a surprise because I thought they were going to go the redemption route, but instead killed her.

Dex-chan lover
@Lexical In the case of weapons thrown in a parabola (arrows, javelins, or whatever), it's usually a volley, "launch the next volley" or similar.

@Serkket i think you miss the point here, they kill her not because she use necromancy, but because the request of the ghost that possesed the samurai. Also because she orchestrating slaughter of the entire village.

Dex-chan lover
@Thomaster Science textbooks may be incorrectly cited, or provide incorrect information, depending on the diligence of the publisher, and History is written by the victors, meaning a lot of info in those textbooks may be exaggerated, or biased.

Dex-chan lover
Realy, Discussing if its ok they killed her? In our modern world death sentance is a complicated topic many say its ok by realy bad crimes some say its wrong. I think its wrong, but in the setting of a medival like fantasy, no questions ask its ok even without trial. bandits kill so they are bad and can be killed, so why letting a massmurderer live? She was crazy and i think killing her was a strong point the Story took most Storys are going the redemption or imprision rout. Wel i would want a Mage with the abbility to raise the dead be just kept away....

Dex-chan lover
She wanted to raise her pet from the dead, and spiraled into being a necromancer with incredibly shallow goals instead. Could've just found a way to make necromancy valuable to society instead, but nope; she's D-E-D dead.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they killed her like that (judged and sentenced when possible)

She was a mass murderer. She killed lot of people while working with her parents and killed at least an entire village during the next work. And she don't regret her actions at all. And she tried to kill the MC and his party.

Dex-chan lover
hope no lich route there.

@LokiAsengott she is a mass murderer, she doesn't think she is wrong, and they were tasked by royalty to deal with her, so yes is ok they killed her.

Double-page supporter
Innocent intentions completely warped by ambition.

This is the danger of power and of arrogance.

Dex-chan lover
Then she shouldn't of become obsessed with such a thing. If she was a gravekeeper, then it would of been accepted.

Seems like the only reason people have mixed views on killing her is because shes attractive. Had the necromancer been a guy or unattractive girl no one would bat an eye.

Dex-chan lover
She used to have innocent goals ( reviving her dog) but as time passed they became more and more sinister and she didn't care who died to make them possible. Yeah she needs to die but so deserves the noble (forgot his name) who killed the whole village for her.

Dex-chan lover
@eliterodriguez even if she's not attractive, I find that she's quite pitiful since all of this is caused by a pair of an incompetent parents who neglected their child's needs. It's shown that she's actually just an innocent child being neglected and lonely since their parents didn't actually care for her, and only shown her a formality gestures which ignores her actual well being.

Users who are viewing this thread