Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

It's kinda jarring how light-hearted the author is trying to keep everything after how heavy the village massacre was given the ghost girl was raped and murdered.

Like Eileen is saying she feels bad about beating the crap out of him and Will feels guilty about the carriage but the dude ordered the murder of an entire village. He's scum. Why is it making the guy out to be a sympathetic idiot?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why Satsuki was wrong in saying "why not just come with us?" I get she'll not be joining them after since she'll be busy with princess stuff, but why does she have to stay behind for this specific part of the current task? Am I just as dumb as Satsuki?...

Dex-chan lover
The princess and Will should just go on an adventure already. They are perfect for each other.

Will, for once is deserved the love of the princess unlike 90% other MCs. He is actually handsome, competent, talented, hard-working and he is honest with himself and others.

@Yurichi
Not that I agree with it, but apparently they are going with the ‘I was drunk’ excuse, except of instead of drunk he’s ‘permanently an idiot’ who can’t be held accountable for his actions when there’s a mastermind, Alice, nearby. He didn’t order the massacre for nefarious or ‘evil’ reasons, but simply because a hot and ambitious mage said that she’d fuck him and raise an undead army for more power.

Now most people would certainly still consider him evil, but would you fully punish a kid to the extent you would punish an adult? In that same manner, would you punish the mentally deficient or the mentally ill to the same extent as a mentally normal person? Some people wouldn’t, and I guess that’s the angle they are going at.

Users who are viewing this thread