Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
I agree that the line in the translation note does deliver the point. If I may offer a bit more liberal suggestion, perhaps something along the line of “The plan is to strengthen Satsuki to spearhead of our attack” ?
Because the strategy can be described in English as such.

Dex-chan lover
"Its power is equivalent to E Rank Adventurer"
"Sees Satsuki being hammered hard"
Yeah sure will, if it's not because bad match with that skill no way it will lose to the worm that fast

Dex-chan lover
If I may offer a bit more liberal suggestion, perhaps something along the line of “The plan is to strengthen Satsuki to spearhead of our attack” ?
Nice suggestion. Spearhead is a word I wouldn't never thought of. However, it might be too long to use maybe. Honestly, I wanted to keep it simple while also using really fancy words, but I couldn't think of any.

Dex-chan lover
rwhcmk1hi98JBWD8pijFf-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nice suggestion. Spearhead is a word I wouldn't never thought of. However, it might be too long to use maybe. Honestly, I wanted to keep it simple while also using really fancy words, but I couldn't think of any.
hmm...if I may, if length is the concern, perhaps “The plan is to strengthen Satsuki as our Vanguard” ?

Users who are viewing this thread