Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
First he talks about getting revenge on a pig who liked men and then he tells it's not a problem about gender....

I mean we were shown and told that at first he did love them, but then stopped.
I think he brought up the pig to shoot down Will's excuse about genders...

And to build up into the playboy's point about consent being the thing that matters most

Dex-chan lover
Eileen, Eileen, Eileen, Eileeeeeen
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Eileen, Eileen, Eileen, Eileeeeeen
Please don't take him just because you can

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I did not expect this guy Glenn, who I assumed was just a chauvinistic asshole at first, would end up being the one to point out the legitimate flaws in the MC mindset with regard to his childhood friend/ potential love interest. And not only does he point it out, he does so in a reasonable manner that was clear and concise enough to correct the MC's viewpoint.

Bravo Glenn. Whilst I still dislike you, I wish other romantically-hopeless manga MC had a guy who could point stuff like this out to them as well.

thanks after clicking the comment section, I succeeded in growing cancer's tumor that has cancer, I will see you all in hell 😃, 🔪, 🪦, 💀

Hm that manga went deeper into human relationships than I would have ever expected from a gag manga. Expectations were shattered, but in a positive way

Users who are viewing this thread