Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
March could actually would be the proper term for that, since it's a border/frontier territory. It's also where we get the terms marquess and margrave.
Lol cambridge dictionary let me down (also wikipedia as well had that buried under a lot of less relevant articles).
I think I was also not fully awake, I wanted to double check the japanese in a different dictionary but thought I had to get to my laptop to do it (the site works on mobile as well).
Though I do still think that it's more likely referring to the margrave than the territory itself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For the fruit
demon miasma,
it foreshadows that somewhere
where fruit originated from
the demon population is growing
iirc
Strange that no one brought it up yet

Dex-chan lover
glad this got picked back up. I guess 'Minori' is a little less obvious than just naming her Hero.

Dex-chan lover
For all you want to know about this story (from the WN) :
Minori (the girl) beyond commitment and loyalty for the MC
She literally with MC Until her last breath (about ~80 years old)
And she's a mentor for the Hero

And due some "nature" that interspecies breeding is impossible, she's unable to have a child with MC

In the end,
MC will fall to despair after Minori passed away and Rahab will meet with MC once again that she's suffering the same despair like MC
That's hella depressing

Aggregator gang
This had better not devolve into another family planning isekai propaganda for the neets.
Why I like the other high elf adventuring story, its is just reality and hits hard

Dex-chan lover
Prologue successfully passed..? Adventure now, yes? No more time skip? :nyoron:
Unless this manga is going to be all about his travels with Minori there will probably be time skips here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Those parents call him a child, but don't appear to be any more mature than he is. It's one thing to call him their child, or treat him as a child, since parents do that, but considering the maturity difference or lack thereof, it feels wrong.

"Elven lives are long."
That's not a line you say if you're an elf talking to another elf. Pure exposition.

While I would call it a coincidence, she has been waiting for that time, knowing roughly where.

Yep, fruit-loving elves is the lore of the outside world.

Well, she's cute, at least.

Caught up. Not much to catch up on, though. So far, it's a bit on the low average of what I give a shot. Skipping past training to make MC OP, writing that's functional but not that smooth, an awareness that long lives makes you see things differently but handled in clumsy way that sometimes breaks immersion, but comfortable to read and decent characters.

Dex-chan lover
This trend of Elven living for hundred of year and still be called kid cose "lulz we live super long" will always be stupid. It make no sense and is actualy super stupid. If your specied live longer than human then it's member will be more mature not less.
And a year is the same time for eveyone, an elf will spend the same time as a human, so exept if their eleven are actualy fully retarded then they should mature at the same speed as human.

Dex-chan lover
This trend of Elven living for hundred of year and still be called kid cose "lulz we live super long" will always be stupid. It make no sense and is actualy super stupid. If your specied live longer than human then it's member will be more mature not less.
And a year is the same time for eveyone, an elf will spend the same time as a human, so exept if their eleven are actualy fully retarded then they should mature at the same speed as human.
It may be the same speed, but the knowledge of having so much more time ahead of them may allow them to be carefree longer than a human can, because a human will feel the weight of their short lifespan much sooner than an elf, thus forcing them to mature sooner.

Dex-chan lover
It may be the same speed, but the knowledge of having so much more time ahead of them may allow them to be carefree longer than a human can, because a human will feel the weight of their short lifespan much sooner than an elf, thus forcing them to mature sooner.
Yeah, but their elder would be like 1000 year+ instead of 70 year old, this mean that the parent and grand parent would be way more experianced than any human.
This would "counter" their long life span as their kid would have realy old and experianced people as role model.

Fed-Kun's army
For the fruit
demon miasma,
it foreshadows that somewhere
where fruit originated from
the demon population is growing
iirc
Strange that no one brought it up yet
Finally! Thanks for the spoiler, was looking for this

Users who are viewing this thread