Majutsushi Kunon wa Miete Iru - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Experimenting with Methods to Breathe Underwater

Group Leader
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
1,593
for those wondering, nemophilia means "i forgive you" in flower language...

edit: i had a doubt that it would be different in japanese, so i checked the wikipedia jp page for it's meanings:
got「可憐」"charming",「貴方を赦す」"i forgive you",「何処でも成功を」"success anywhere" and「初恋」"1st love"...
considering the interaction, it could be either forgiveness or charming, but i keep my 1st choice... :02:
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 17, 2023
Messages
279
In regards to Kunon's fourth method, I must say I feel somewhat... underwhelmed.

I was expecting him to pitch electrolysis. Or rather, using magic to split water into H and O (no electricity need be involved).
Though @hamsterking5 's idea of a breathable oxygen-rich slurry is probably better.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
180
In regards to Kunon's fourth method, I must say I feel somewhat... underwhelmed.

I was expecting him to pitch electrolysis. Or rather, using magic to split water into H and O (no electricity need be involved).
Though @hamsterking5 's idea of a breathable oxygen-rich slurry is probably better.
Electrolysis would require knowledge that has not been shown anywhere in the series. It seems simple to us but Electrolysis is pretty advanced scientifically. It requires understanding that water isnt just a basic element and is made up of multiple components.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top