Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
"even though he is just a failure."

This train of thought is just a disaster. Ones who have that will decline any achievement from ones lower than them, while still thinking that they're better than those so-called "losers" in any way. And in the end, they'll hate them most likely forever as long as they have this train of thought. Envy and hatred will always reside inside them and they'll break their own lives because of that.

HOW THE FUCK DOES FIGHT STRENGHT ONLY CONTRIBUTE TO 5% WHEN YOUR RANK IS LITERALLY BASED OFF YOUR STRENGHT?!?!?!?

Aggregator gang
I can't even count the number of times I've read this exact same chapter. Boy does some stupid shit involving a powerful girl, everyone mocks him because of some weird quirk, man from shadows says "wow so impressive", the rules are biased against him specifically, the guy from the shadows turns out to be the one in charge, the trainer decides to fight the clueless protagonist, they smile at each other and shake hands in some cringe-y display of camaraderie, everyone in the crowd gasps, the chapter reaffirms that the protagonist is actually strong like 20 times (yet half the brainless comments still feel the need to point it out), obama is there, etc. There are literally dozens of chapters with this exact same sequence of events. Fucking yikes. Make it stop.

DAMNNNN SONNNN That was good really good I want more I hope they continue working and translating this manga really love it. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Mc is totally going to pass this exam with just muscle power isn't he..

Rip childhood friend

And why the hell would you reject him? If you're inlove with him

Dex-chan lover
hope he does not learn magic and goes full physical mastery.

Aggregator gang
@seanaron
She's a tsundere. She rejected him because she likes his cool side but when he confessed he got really nervous which annoyed her so she told she was seeing someone else.
That's why i hate her.But it's harem so there will be even more rivals. She completely could've eliminated competition

wew , i barely found manga story like this .
iam intersting on it . there no isekai or whatever , just association of human against evil

Aggregator gang
@Z0mbieJr She messes it up big time.
During the time he leaves for demon realm in summer vacation (duration was longer there like a year or something) he moved on and found a girlfriend there.She died in the battle against a demon god along with his party because of his fault so he deeply cared about her and mourns.That girl was also the 2nd person which wouldn't forget about his existance when he used his powers.So their relationship was deep and crushed Mc's heart big time when she died..Unless the childhood friend does something herself it's unlikely he would confess again to her because of his rejection and her tsundere attitude he isn't even aware of anything.
(This is a big spoiler from the end of vol 1 and so on so you might not wanna click this)

Dex-chan lover
Man's the epitome of "fuck around and find out" if you disrupt his Stable Lifestyle

Users who are viewing this thread