Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Man im quite interested in the story but it feels like im skipping 3 pages everytime i go to the next page xD

Dex-chan lover
awkward pacing (missing pages??), meh MC (as per usual with these "nice art, somewhat modern setting with fantasy elements" kind of stories), even more meh female companions.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, an MC that appears and acts spineless but actually isn't and is quite intelligent, nice. Pacing is beyond atrocious though, hoping that gets better soon.

Contributor
What a stupid ass logic, does he think the main branch guy will go away, and forget about the girl, just because some random idiot prostrated himself? LOL
You know, I don't mind OP protagonists, but OP spineless protagonists are a goddamn pain in the ass.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'm usually somewhat understanding of the whole young master trope because you know, asia... But are we sincerely considering a French young master (seriously, the name) who just doesn't get offed right away with this behavior ? Should I remind you who invented the guillotine for this kind of assholes ? :D
Anyway, just ranting, I do like the concept of a mc that gets forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka I think what he did was actually sensible.
He didn't exactly try to solve her problem. He just saved her for that time with what he could do. If he just punched the guy like that hot-headed girl then the situation surely would've gone out of control. So he just diverted the attention on himself. That dogeza was just a side effect. Though if the girl hadn't butted in then it'd have been smoother.

Dex-chan lover
It's rather rare to have a power type academy that doesn't have the 'no lording over because rank' rule. It still gets ignored, but it's usually there. It always made sense to me, because there will always be someone who would be stong enough to fight them. And if pushed hard enough, kill them.
But this prick not only brought boddyguards onto school grounds, but assaulted anotehr student and no one batted an eye.
Oh, well. He's the basic template of 'enemy who gets beaten, then played by a more powerful enemy and turned into a monster, then beaten again'.

Now now sure that guy seemed like an asshole but we don't know exactly why he is yet. Lets see if he an asshole or a synonym for filth.

MC can actually speak to girls without being a total creep? Something is wrong here.

This is clearly different from the LN version......
That translation is trash, i mean, total garbage

Users who are viewing this thread