Make an app :planned:

So basically, this is a suggestion cuz MangaRock is doing it and they get a ton of viewers and customers. That and this’ll make using the site so much easier. Making an app can most definitely gain you more supports, readers, and promoters. I say we should make an app so that we can attract more people and for convenience sake. I know that new readers of manga will probably look on the AppStore or something to get an app because it’s a lot more easier than scouring through numerous translation sites and having to discover some of our own sites for certain mangas. It tiresome and tedious. I believe as a veteran from many manga sites, a great site such as Mangadex as should expand towards app creation. This’ll help the community grow as well as help people curate stuff for other. The app should be something that brings translated mangas to the readers with relative ease. Expanding towards such an option is beneficial as it diversified the site into something more than just another manga site but into a hub of translated mangas famous for its community and groups.

Thanks for letting me know. Will there be a beta for the app, @Plykiya ? I’d totally like to beta test it, and i’m sure others are too.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Shmuff If there's a beta, it'll most likely be beta tested by our power uploaders first.

Really lookong forword the mobile app. Btw I am mobile developer (Android/iOS) so I'll be glad to help you guus in case you need any help.

Users who are viewing this thread