Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
There's more to come in this scene and its aftermath to say nothing of the weeks and months ahead. Suffice to say for now that she believes every word she's saying to be her true feelings; what she writes for the club magazine (which we likely won't see in the manga) is telling a slightly different story.
More spoilers pls

Supporter
Wait so you’re telling me that this only gets worse? I don’t know if I wanna keep reading this. I had a feeling that it was gonna be like this when I started it, but if she’s gonna keep being stuck on this dude that very clearly doesn’t have those kinds of feelings for her then I’m probably gonna drop this manga.
I promise that she's slowly moving away (again, this is shown clearly in her club magazine writings that the manga clearly intends to skip}, but these are feelings she's held for years and she has to watch her closest female friend live out the dreams she had for herself (when it becomes obvious they've become fully intimate, it breaks Anna's heart). It's not so simple as moving on immediately. Fortunately, she has someone nearby who is moving forward in his life even more slowly.

Supporter
More spoilers pls
The lightest possible spoilers: she's slowly moving on and Nukkun is there moving forward even more slowly. Anna's biggest issue is that there's at least one girl who will eventually be willing to drop everything to move a bit faster and honestly explore the possibility of a serious relationship with him. And he's forced to stop pretending he doesn't see it.

Dex-chan lover
The kid's way too involved in their business, should've just walked away. If I was the guy the girl's in love with, I think I'd be very perplexed by this random guy yelling at me about feelings and shit.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly find it pretty reasonable with the pacing she's be in love with the childhood friend for years that doesn't just disappear immediately.

Supporter
The kid's way too involved in their business, should've just walked away. If I was the guy the girl's in love with, I think I'd be very perplexed by this random guy yelling at me about feelings and shit.
Considering that he believed prior to this that Anna and Nuku are, if not actually dating at this point, at the very least well on their way to a serious relationship (and isn't exactly convinced even after this that they aren't still headed in that direction), those opinions aren't something he can casually dismiss.

Contributor
Best part is Anna saying her piece on these two guys deciding her feelings for her. That "the mask fell off" moment when characters finally open up and say things without restraint is always entertaining and often cathartic.

Anyway, I'm kind of relieved that Anna isn't getting railroaded into becoming Kazuhiko's love interest (if Sosuke had his way this might be the direction this is going in). It's pretty believable that she isn't giving up so easily for feelings she has held for many years. Would've been terrible writing to have her suddenly be in love with Kazuhiko instead.

Don't be someone's rebound, and don't make doubly-losing heroines. That's what I want to see from the male lead. And maybe fall in love with someone else not involved in a love triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread