Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Am I a Passerby Who Suddenly Appears Before the Losing Heroine During the Finale?

Dex-chan lover
You know, this story might seem cute and funny, however, do remember that this is a manga. If you are ever put in a situation where you are the correspondence of ranting and romance from the opposite gender then run as far as you can from that person. … not like I’m speaking from experience or anything.
Help. Me.

Dex-chan lover
The scanlator drama behind this series is probably super spicy or incredibly bland
I don't think there is any; as far as I understand, this was a manga the group used to scanlate back in the day and stopped, but they're coming back to it now and they decided to redo the old chapters as well because they weren't pleased with their quality.

Anyway, the girl's kind of selfish tbh, but eh, it's not like he's doing anything better with his life, so getting taken advantage of a cute girl is a better use of his time than testing tap water

Dex-chan lover
Right now she thinks 0 of him, which is pretty disrespectful but since this is a manga the mc just takes the abuse anyway. Gonna be interesting how their relationship develops.

Although I did read the old chapters before it got deleted... this is the first time I've noticed the absurd amount of ribbons on the girls' school uniform.
right? and being differentl colors and all. it's kind of out there

Users who are viewing this thread