Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - 13th loss: One day, In the Forest

Looks like Ch.14 is the last of the raws.

They become besties lol. When he was about to declare that he wants to become friends with her after this ordeal, she misreads the flow, thinks he is about to confess and tells him that she doesn't see him that way at the same time he says "please be my friend". It was not the MCs intention to confess (like at all. He doesn't even think about romance at this point) in the first place but she decides they are now "rejected buddies". She kinda deflects her fuck up with teasing as usual
Actually... There's already raws for 15... But only for 15.1

Contributor
He's realizing that he's no longer just a neutral observer now. Whether he likes it or not, he has failed to stay uninvolved and Anna's abrupt departure from his daily routine is bothering him because he really is involved now.

This chapter is all about biting the bullet and I like it, brutal honesty is sometimes necessary to break the stale status quo. For a moment, I feared he would ask Anna to continue repaying her debt like before, but the most he did was express gratitude for the fun time. Turn the page and move on, yes it was fun... but as a friendship it was a farce.

Even though it wasn't his place to say it, I really like that he came clean to her oblivious childhood friend about Anna's feelings. Neither the clueless Sosuke nor the cowardly Anna will break this stale state of affairs and allow everyone (well, mostly her) to move forward, so it falls to an outsider like Kazuhiko to break it, even if it means doing something like this (and he might get vilified in the process).

Even after her defeat Anna still continues to run away from her feelings and hide it, but this corners her and she can't run away anymore. The cat is out of the bag. Assuming no "I didn't hear anything" or "He's lying!" cop outs, this will force her to face her feelings and, while painful, will help her move on. Maybe the saying holds true: the truth will set you free.

Dex-chan lover
Actually... There's already raws for 15... But only for 15.1
Oh i just look them up at Rawkuma when possible but is the original release also partial? Or raw scanners just release them that way?

Thanks for the translation btw. I appreciate it a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Itachi's work on both this and the Haganai manga adaptation is just damn spectacular. He adds his own flavor to the sauce without changing any of the core appeal and manages to enhance it so much.

Dex-chan lover
So the anime coming out on July so it will probably fly pass the manga in like 2 episodes. I also had the displeasure of reading the LN and well, it was a pretty frustrating read to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
I love the faces in this manga, they manage to convey emotion so well, and the way they are squished and warped and drooping and stuff makes it stand out

Judging from the fact the upload before this is in Nov
I won't see this update for a while

Users who are viewing this thread