Make Heroine wo Katasetai!! - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
What a cute manga, They didn't even know that both of them are already the main characters/OTP of their own story. God i wish this one will get a serialization. It has a big potential for a romcom manga tbh...

Love ittttttttttttttttttttttttt it's so sweeeeeeeeettttttttt buttttttttttt I don'tttttttt knowwwwww if it gets a serialization will itttt lose it's sweeetnesssssssss?

MD@Home
A rebound pick-me-up for the savior complex + rampant deconstruction, fourth wall breaks and lampshading with a large helping of cynicism towards the medium it's making itself comfortable in plus a couple passive aggressive jabs towards mainstream romcoms on the side, wow this is a handful. The japs tend to not appreciate parody for the sake of parody as much and I have to agree, the deconstruction-ception that's dozens of layers deep right now in western entertainment is a chore to read. If this does eventually become a thing in the final stronghold of japan then I'd at least hope it won't be at the hands of waves of foreigners voting on vulnerable online polls whose cash the beneficiaries won't see even a single cent of.
And what's up with the jabs towards childhood friends? They win more handily than a girl of almost any other category.

Why does everyone who sees themselves as a Proper Manga Critic on this site not know what a fucking paragraph is?

If you want people to engage with your mind drabble, have the decency to format it properly.

I didn't think it was possible but here we see the first ever CHAD CUCK in history.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation!

Mc is cute lol. Please realize your crush is blushing behind you!

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo why did it have to end this is so good

Holy crap. I can't even with how adorable this oneshot was. This would totally work as a serialization but we wouldn't have gotten so far, so fast. For now, I'm just grateful for what we got but DAMN! I WANT MOAR!!!!

ITSD EVRYTHJGDNIKN IVE EVER WAWNMTEDX WUAHHH *SOBBING* HEHLP SERIALIZE THIS SHIT RIGHT NEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Users who are viewing this thread