Make Heroine wo Katasetai!!

Dex-chan lover
Please japanese people, if you have a good taste in romcom manga please just serialized this!!!

Dex-chan lover
As good as it is for being aware (from the male protagonist) that their life is like a romcom where she's the losing heroine and he's a background character, I'm glad he confessed but if this were to become a manga the slow tedious development afterwards of him continuing to help her while she stays conflicted until she later finally starts going out with him would be frustrating. 6/10.

Unless it quickly jumps to them dating and becoming a romcom of just them as a the focus with their relationship developing, it'd be great.

Super predictable but still really fun. I'd love to see this get a say, 3-4 volume run.

romances that are self aware of their own tropes and parody them are pretty great, wish there was more of this type of stuff

The plot thickened in the last two pages. Damn. But, it kinda copied the plot of nisekoi so i think it'll be hard to continue this

Dex-chan lover
@deadbow already read "Is it tough being a friend"? cuz that manga also have awareness to the trope and such

Noooo! Such a shame it's only a oneshot. It was interestingly spicy too. Dang.

It was predictable , but the plot progression will be worthwhile if u got ml and FL like this and how from helping to when they actually start dating

Users who are viewing this thread