Make Hiroin ga Oosugiru! - Ch. 7.1

Contributor

I get that you’re trying to go past the prior translations which are still there in aggregators but

“Faster update, better quality”
I mean you are technically not wrong with the speed, but “better quality” is just a lie. Even the commissions page has several mistakes

Dex-chan lover
I get that you’re trying to go past the prior translations which are still there in aggregators but
If he had done this when they were still up,then we'd be happier.

Instead,we now have someone who might get caught in the crossfire.

Dex-chan lover
Been enjoying reading this manga in this very out of order, wacky way. Feels like a very surreal, experimental experience. An idea for next up: upload a manga starting from its ending, going to its beginning, in complete reverse.
I got you an even better idea, they should release the second half of the final chapter first, then the first half of the first chapter, then the second half of the penultimate chapter, then the first half of the second chapter, then the first half of the final chapter, then the second half of the first one

So it is final.2 -> 1.1 -> penultimate.2 -> 2.1 -> final.1 -> 1.2 -> penultimate.1 -> 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Dawg they are re-doing the translation. If you're going to snipe then start at 13 at least. Also your website is designed pretty badly

Dex-chan lover
Please, someone, translate the missing chapters. Even MTL will do, I'm too lazy to do it :qq::notlikethis::angery::aquadrink::meguuusad::wtf::slap::qq::nyoron:

Group Leader
Most of the chps will update faster in laid back scans .com
Oh thank god, I wouldn't want to wait another few days to read the next random chapter of this bad snipe. I'm heading over to your insecure site immediately. Hope you get some well earned ad revenue from that. Would you also like my credit card information, or do you already have it?

Users who are viewing this thread