Make the Exorcist Fall in Love

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is actually a very entertaining read. Love the characters, the story and action goes hard, although I will say it’s not my favorite art style; the art fits the characters.
Kinda surprised I had to randomly stumble across this and don’t see more people reading, will def recommend it to friends.

Also MC is a goodboi. He pray, he protecc, he slay demons, but most importantly he BAKE CAKE.

This is shounen, and somehow with romance? Shounen and romance don’t usually goes well together. It’s always either harem (which is not romance), ecchii full of fan service, or the kinda MC which scream “I’m sure he’s in love and obsessed with this rival/comrade guy, but somehow he still married women in the end”. Most shounen is basically just BL content without BL sex/ending. But I’m looking forward to it, I would love to be proven wrong

Dex-chan lover
yeah missing chapters must be found on aggregators bc mangaplus is just like that

also yes, this goes wayyy farther than the suggestive tag suggests.

Dex-chan lover
This is shounen, and somehow with romance? Shounen and romance don’t usually goes well together. It’s always either harem (which is not romance), ecchii full of fan service, or the kinda MC which scream “I’m sure he’s in love and obsessed with this rival/comrade guy, but somehow he still married women in the end”. Most shounen is basically just BL content without BL sex/ending. But I’m looking forward to it, I would love to be proven wrong
this got to be the most dumb comment i had ever read, BL is ABOUT THE HOMOSEXUAL ROMANCE between men!!! even if there is no sex involved!

the fact that you think shounen is BL is the most stupid thing i read

this got to be the most dumb comment i had ever read, BL is ABOUT THE HOMOSEXUAL ROMANCE between men!!! even if there is no sex involved!

the fact that you think shounen is BL is the most stupid thing i read
You just prove my point with “BL IS ABOUT THE HOMOSEXUAL ROMANCE between men! Even if there’s no sex involved”.

Let me put you in the perspective of normal romance. Do you know naruto? Imagine sasuke is a girl, and he get married with naruto at the end of series. The entire series would turn into one of the most dramatic, touching, beautiful romance franchise ever existed. All naruto ever think about is sasuke. For naruto, sasuke is the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega, his motivation and reason. 80% plot of the entire series is basically naruto chasing after sasuke, trying to bring him back into his arms, ready to forgive anything that he does even going as far as willing to face the consequences of sasuke action together with him. Naruto willing to accept and forgive sasuke at his absolute rock bottom. That’s just raw romance.

My point was most shounen using every bit of romance characteristics without actually being a romance, and since it’s between boys so basically it’s a BL.

Users who are viewing this thread