Make the Exorcist Fall in Love

Dex-chan lover
im caught up now and i can say this is a amazing manga that's ruined by missing chapters

Chapters are good, going from good to bad to despair is also very entertaining, lovely to read this, thanks!

Nice storyline, VERY adorable romance, and wholesomeness is off the charts for Mr Priest. Hoping it will get an anime adaptation. One can hope.

Dex-chan lover
Can This Manga Be Badly Summed Up As "Demons Are Trying To Get A Boy Laid So He Loses His Powers?"

Dex-chan lover
This is shounen, and somehow with romance? Shounen and romance don’t usually goes well together. It’s always either harem (which is not romance), ecchii full of fan service, or the kinda MC which scream “I’m sure he’s in love and obsessed with this rival/comrade guy, but somehow he still married women in the end”. Most shounen is basically just BL content without BL sex/ending. But I’m looking forward to it, I would love to be proven wrong
If you've read up to the most recent chapter, what are your thoughts now? I personally don't think it fits any of the stereotypes you've listed (but again, for a shonen it does also get a little too real with the sexual and child abuse)

Users who are viewing this thread