Maken-Ki! - Vol. 24 Ch. 124 - And the Spring Comes

U had 12 mofo years to come up with an ending and the best the author came up with is this???? Atleast its not as terrible as domestic girlfriend

12years of work... Almost 1week to read... I'm glad I'm still alive to read this kind of masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
WARNING

If you passed by here to know how was the series well yes
It was an open end.
A waste of time and art.

What a lukewarm ending. I thought we were getting a harem ending to this one after 12 years of teasing but I guess the author prefers to think about new NTR hentai to draw instead of thinking of a satisfying and cohesive ending for the series who put him in the spotlight in the first place. Disappointing, but not unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
This bastard loves to make fun of generic harem protagonist yet when it came down to face a series of his own he writes another generic harem protagonist of the lowest tier.

This shows how Takeda is just an hypocrite.

This bastard loves to make fun of generic harem protagonist yet when it came down to face a series of his own he writes another generic harem protagonist of the lowest tier.

This shows how Takeda is just an hypocrite.
Yeah, its will be much funnier if Takeda actually end it with a scene where MC comeback just to she his harem get creampie by some dudes lmao =))

Users who are viewing this thread